Metal Gear Solid Vs Resident Evil

Metal Gear Solid Vs Resident Evil

• Resident Evil

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Metal Gear Solid

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Isildur

arguably the 2 best playstation franchises there are, what do you think is better?

i would have said MGS but for resi 4 cos that was amazing.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Daves'a Sillywalker @ Jun 21 2006, 03:57 AM) [snapback]88735[/snapback][/center]
Metal Gear in many ways is like playing the lead character in a movie

But it will never beat Halo
[/b]
Halo is another thing, I would never compare those two. Halo is a first person shooter, and I think the storyline sucks. It's an awesome multiplayer game though. I would compare it to Doom, Quake, Half-Life, Battlefield 2, Battlefront 2, and the like.

Metal Gear is much better than Resident Evil.
For starters
? They stayed on the same console system.
? Stick to the storyline.

It was a total dissapointment when Code Veronica came out on the Dreamcast Only (I know it came out later in PS later), but it was way after Resident 3 came out. After that Some came out on the Nintendo, I lose track of it. All that crap made me lose my interest in the franchise, never tried four and never will.

I'm waiting on MGS4 now. ^_^

Metal Gear definitely. And on that note, Sold Snake will be a Playable character in the latest installment of Super Smash Bros: Brawl - for the Wii and GC.

What is so great about Halo? Most people agree that the story and single player suck, but they like Multiplayer. Hell the multiplayer played like Unreal, Tribes, Half Life, ect. The only thing I can see that it did was add in vehicles. I guess they also pushed it out on the X-Box, which let the cool frat boys buy it in masses. But seriously, I don't really care for Halo too much, and I like even less it being called one of the great FPS's.

And for the poll...my pick goes to Resident Evil.

Back