Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't wear Socks

• Milk Ftw

• Milk is for nubs, Soda ftw

• Total voters
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Oct 25 2006, 06:28 AM) [snapback]128106[/snapback][/center]
cURSE YOU AND i CHOSE THE SAME ONE. lol!!
[/b]
tIV YOUR CAPS LOCK IS ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. lol!!!!!!!!!

But yeah, milk is awesome. And I would like to see KOTOR get produced.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Oct 24 2006, 04:28 PM) [snapback]128106[/snapback][/center]
cURSE YOU AND i CHOSE THE SAME ONE. lol!!
[/b]
But I'm evil!! I wear socks..... WITH SANDALS!! muwahaha

And yeah last anyone heard about KOTOR 3 the dev team got fired....

maybe since Bioware is producing an mmo, Kotor 3 will be an MMO?!? *stirs the pot*

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Pawe @ Oct 24 2006, 04:29 PM) [snapback]128108[/snapback][/center]
tIV YOUR CAPS LOCK IS ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. lol!!!!!!!!!
But yeah, milk is awesome. And I would like to see KOTOR get produced.
[/b]

yEAH SORRY. iT'S MY STUPID jOB.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Oct 24 2006, 04:34 PM) [snapback]128115[/snapback][/center]
yEAH SORRY. iT'S MY STUPID jOB.
[/b]
iT'S OK :)

They've said before that they canceled development on KOTOR3. I doubt it will happen, but I hope. I answered "No." :p

I went with the whore bag option, but only because people in EQ2 are laughing at me being almost lvl 65 wearing lvl 40 cloth armor since my tailor decided he was bored and wanted to go play SWG........../growl

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Epise @ Oct 25 2006, 12:37 PM) [snapback]128287[/snapback][/center]
I went with the whore bag option, but only because people in EQ2 are laughing at me being almost lvl 65 wearing lvl 40 cloth armor since my tailor decided he was bored and wanted to go play SWG........../growl
[/b]
hey I deleted all my swg toons give me some slack lol

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Curse @ Oct 25 2006, 11:46 AM) [snapback]128291[/snapback][/center]
hey I deleted all my swg toons give me some slack lol
[/b]
lol I was only kidding.......I went out and spent all the money I had to update my equipment to T7 stuff. Cost me almsot 12plat to get all the stuff including a legendary robe and a couple of treasured items. I am mostly updated except for jewelery. I jsut wanted to poke some fun your way for a few :lol:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Curse @ Oct 25 2006, 11:03 AM) [snapback]128300[/snapback][/center]
I need to play eq2 damn it!! /slap self
[/b]

Hi, my name is EQ2. Play away *points down*

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ackis @ Oct 25 2006, 02:49 PM) [snapback]128333[/snapback][/center]
Hi, my name is EQ2. Play away *points down*
[/b]
silly fish, you either lay eggs or fertilize them :p

Back