Iron Man movie

Looks good... but that wouldn't be the first time a trailer looked good but the movie sucked ass...

I hope its good..

I've enver really been a fan of Marvel or any other comic-ish stuff. The only thing I can ever remember reading/watching is spiderman and iron man.. Iron Man has always been my favorite.

On another note...

Dead or Alive is coming out soon to. Yea, the game with fighting chicks and big bewbz is hitting the big screen. Seeing that its another game to movie conversion, itll probably suck. :/

Also...

The director of Doom the movie, is also making a street fighter movie as well..

They are doing Joker and two-face.....dammit, I hate it when they try to pack in so many villains in at once. Good writing and good stories are done with a single villain (most comic book villains are written deep enough to easily fill a 2-hour action flick).

/rant over

They are doing Joker and two-face.....dammit, I hate it when they try to pack in so many villains in at once. Good writing and good stories are done with a single villain (most comic book villains are written deep enough to easily fill a 2-hour action flick).

/rant over

I thought that they wre just goin to introduce Harvey, maybe he makes an introduction in the end for the next sequel?

I thought that they wre just goin to introduce Harvey, maybe he makes an introduction in the end for the next sequel?

I hope you are right, but they did show the two-face coin (one side is scratched out), which is what generated my rant in the first place.

/rant over

Thats what i didn't like about spiderman 3... it had what.. 3 villains in it?

Putting 2 villains in the same movie just means they have to make 1 less movie i guess..

Actually.. now that i think about it.. Didn't the older batman movies have more than 1 villain in them?

Catwoman and Penguin
Riddler and Two-Face
Mr. Freeze and Poison Ivy
Cant really think of anymore right now...

Yeah but the first batman only had the joker, which happened to be the best batman movie IMO.

Course it could have been because Jack Nicolson did an awesome job playing the joker :)

Yeah but the first batman only had the joker, which happened to be the best batman movie IMO.

Course it could have been because Jack Nicolson did an awesome job playing the joker :)

Both reasons helped make the movie quite enjoyable. Think of all the screen time the Joker got in the movie. Adding more than one villain exponetially hurts the film:

1xextra villain = 1xmovie suck
2xextra villain = 4xmovie suck
etc... :)

Where did that Batman trailer come from?
They haven't officially released one yet. Is it the secret SDCC showing?

Also DOA has been out for AGES!!!

Never mind it's a fake. I didn't watch it at 1st.

Well made though. Yes Harvey will be in it and Two-Face will be created I think, but not featured properly.

These are great and the Joker from the fake video comes from it.

Back