In case you forgot about the greatest game ever played

What are you on about, Rugby is the best game ever played. American football got nothing on Rugby:lol::D

We don't need pussy body armour, and helmets what the fuck?

Nuff said

Rugby league, my type of Rugby:

Last edited:
We don't need pussy body armour, and helmets what the fuck?
It's because the athletes that play American Football are bigger, faster, and stronger than the players of both Soccer and Rugby.

I'd like to see how the soccer pansies would do at the NFL Scouting Combine when it comes to the 40 and the bench press.

Oh, and by the way, I wasn't referring to American Football specifically as the greatest game, but that particular game, Boise State against Oklahoma in the 2007 Fiesta Bowl.

That was a hell of a good game. I was on the edge of my seat rooting for Boise State all the way (I know I know I am from Oklahoma but I absolutely HATE OU with a passion). I was pissed off when that pos ou team scored that inty td and I was more pissed when that useless pile of guter trash Adrian Peterson scored in the OT............I was throwing shit at my tv and then it happened......the pass that tied it then the Statue of Liberty ............ I was cheering and happy as could be (my house guests......all OU fans were pissed the fuck off and started leaving in a huff). Best game ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's because the athletes that play American Football are bigger, faster, and stronger than the players of both Soccer and Rugby.

I'd like to see how the soccer pansies would do at the NFL Scouting Combine when it comes to the 40 and the bench press.

Oh, and by the way, I wasn't referring to American Football specifically as the greatest game, but that particular game, Boise State against Oklahoma in the 2007 Fiesta Bowl.

Was I talking about Soccer, No. Rugby players have to be fitter because they play for a straight 80 minutes, with a 10 minute half time at the 40 mark. Whilst this there only allowed a few interchanges, no offense and defense teams here.

An Average prop forward is about 260 pounds for agilty purposes, but some can get up 350 and still pack a punch. If you really think NFL players, are fitter, and faster stronger than rugby players you are dillusional.

Oh, and when it comes to strength and fitness soccer players are bigger built than you realise the they'd easily get through the fitness regimes inposed by a combine.

Last edited:
Was I talking about Soccer, No. Rugby players have to be fitter because they play for a straight 80 minutes, with a 10 minute half time at the 40 mark. Whilst this there only allowed a few interchanges, no offense and defense teams here.

An Average prop forward is about 260 pounds for agilty purposes, but some can get up 350 and still pack a punch. If you really think NFL players, are fitter, and faster stronger than rugby players you are dillusional.

Oh, and when it comes to strength and fitness soccer players are bigger built than you realise the they'd easily get through the fitness regimes inposed by a combine.

Dude.

I am not going to comment about Rugby, cause I played that for a little time in college, and it is fun as hell. /respect Rugby

But, your statements about the World Football being able to take part in NFL Football combines is just way off base. Not even close. Just two completely different sports, the one is more geared for endurance the other is more geared for short control bursts of power. Can't compare the two at all.

/scans around waiting for T' to enter the fray

But, your statements about the World Football being able to take part in NFL Football combines is just way off base. Not even close. Just two completely different sports, the one is more geared for endurance the other is more geared for short control bursts of power. Can't compare the two at all.

It was in response to the "body armor" comment.

There is nothing like College Football.. it's the best in sports! Down here in the South it is treated like religion. I love my Georgia Bulldogs and will whip somebody's ass for talking smack about them lol. On a serious note... the best conditioned athlete is the NFL player. Who can argue with that? Those guys are unreal. Is there any stratedgy by the way in Rugby ROFL you damn wankers.

'Some people believe football is a matter of life and death.
I'm very disappointed with that attitude.

I can assure you it is much, much more important than that.'

Football (soccer) is by far the best sport around

but i love watching NFL and i am hoping to go and

see Dolphins vs Giants game in London

later this year

Football (NFL) is by far the best sport around

but i love watching Soccer and i am hoping to go and

see CONCACAF Gold Cup in the US

later this year

Back