I'm convinced

Timi

Cowboys fans smoke crack and drink the koolaid. It baffles me how they think the boys are the team to beat with the offensive juggernaut they posses, when they've been beaten and beaten handedly. Offensive, yes...juggernaut, not so much. They suck clear and simple, they'll be lucky to make the playoffs and if they do, it'll be their typical one and out.

cowboys suck, ROMOS A FAGGOT!! they aint gettin no where

now on the other hand, giants are the shit!

lol, i wouldn't be surprised if after the game Jason Garrett lubed him up in butter and erry Jones roped him like a pig and took him for a piggyback ride

Wade phillips is the problem

Anytime you go from a disciplinary coach to a "player's coach", you always get that first year bump (i.e. the 2007 Cowboys), but will be downhill from that point on due to mental mistakes (stupid penalties, fumbles) and lack of focus (normally on defense). The longer they stick with him the worse it will get.

Glad to see you are quickly off of their bandwagon now. Didn't you pick them to win the Super Bowl this year. :)

Heh, yeah, but It was an honest prediction, not a bandwagon one :p

Don't feel bad, my AFC pick is looking awful right now (Colts). And it could be worse, you could be a Jet fan. All Jets fans realize, that deep down in their hearts, that no matter how good things might look right now, you just KNOW Mr. Career-Interceptions-Leader will tank the team in the end. The only question is, how far will the roller coaster rise before it plummets. :(

God, I hate being a Jet fan, it is becoming like some sick form of torture I put myself through every year.

What are you talkin about?!?! The red carpet and keys to the city were given to Mr. Indecisive! I mean lets look at all he's done for the Jets so far......well....he did throw for six touchdowns. That should account for something.....right? Maybe not.

Hey, think of it this way: you'll probably witness Brett break the 500 milestone for career sacks in a Jets uniform :D

Hey, think of it this way: you'll probably witness Brett break the 500 milestone for career sacks in a Jets uniform :D

Ugh....not making me feel better. I mean he has 15 TDs with 12 INTs right now, you throw out that silly Arizona game and he is 9 TDs / 11 INTs. Not to mention a meager 6.9 ypa. To say he has not been effective is an understatement.

The one thing he has done, and I don't know why, is give the Jets a lot of confidence. The defense is playing way over their heads right now, and they got a return man now who is smoking just about everyone.

P.S. I like "Mr. Indecisive". Great name.

Back