Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tiveria

• Hakan

• Cahnuuk

• Total voters
I voted for Fluffy as well, cause I like to /lick myself.

Oh, and if you think I am all talk...ask Wook Wife, she hates it when I lick her face. :lol:

Am I the only person who voted for Nem!? I would be interested to see if he really tastes like pork chop sandwhiches.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Akieo @ Apr 11 2006, 02:04 PM) [snapback]69483[/snapback][/center]
For the record Hakan comes from Turkey, Nuka told me he doesn't taste like turkey
[/b]

That may be true, but I've been told that I taste like the United States of Awesome.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(zanax @ Apr 12 2006, 04:08 AM) [snapback]69485[/snapback][/center]
That may be true, but I've been told that I taste like the United States of Awesome.
[/b]
go on xfire

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(zanax @ Apr 12 2006, 03:16 AM) [snapback]69458[/snapback][/center]
Am I the only person who voted for Nem!? I would be interested to see if he really tastes like pork chop sandwhiches.
[/b]
No. I also vote and support Nem in the fullest.

<3

Can I vote for myself since all I have to do is lick myself? Er...wait that came out so wrong.

For the record I voted for Fluffy.

I voted for Tiveria...........she is the only female (that I know of) that is up there and I so love licking women B)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Epise @ Apr 16 2006, 05:09 PM) [snapback]71319[/snapback][/center]
I voted for Tiveria...........she is the only female (that I know of) that is up there and I so love licking women B)
[/b]
:blush: :blush: :blush: :hug:

Back