Hola!

Thoe

Wow, forgot about this site but I havn't forgotten about the good/bad times. Glad to see everybody is still around :D

Peace/love

Thoe

Wow, forgot about this site but I havn't forgotten about the good/bad times. Glad to see everybody is still around :D

Peace/love

Thoe

THOE!

How have you been! I still reminisc (sp?) about you and me in the base all alone!

Hey trando! I've been great. Finishing up my degree in culinary science. How are you? Hah yes I remember being in that north base firing turrets. Wish Hakan didn't take the bases down, best fights ever!

~Thoe~

My tongue is still long and uncut hakan hah. Long long time ultimo, how are you? What are you up to these days?

Doing good.. not much changed. Just waiting for SWTOR to come out and I'll be up to my old shananigans again. How about you? You gonna play or are you playing anything?

Yeah i've been looking at the new star wars. It looks great, something similar to swg. Resisting the urge to be a jedi but we will see. It will be fun to run around with the old crew.

I was playing wow for awhile but after the sunwell nerf I lost alot of interest. Just a waiting game now.

sup folks, not been on here in a long time, hope all is going good for you lot. SWGEmu is actually on form atm and it seems to be capped at 915 people every day lol. I'm gonna grind out my old pvp template and check out this new jedi system, how to unlock it that is. So if any of you guys are on SWGEmu just post your name on here or throw me a tell in game.

My name on SWGEmu = Othe Darkmist

Last edited:
sup folks, not been on here in a long time, hope all is going good for you lot. SWGEmu is actually on form atm and it seems to be capped at 915 people every day lol. I'm gonna grind out my old pvp template and check out this new jedi system, how to unlock it that is. So if any of you guys are on SWGEmu just post your name on here or throw me a tell in game.

My name on SWGEmu = Othe Darkmist

soo thats were you been hiding?!?

hehe i wonder if any loser takes my name, they did that in many games.

I just created Hakan Sherif with my second slot. I'm not playing him, just reserving the name for you if you want to give it a shot, so no one else will steal your name.

I'll delete him when you wish to start up!

Back