Happy anniversary Prod

lmao omg that is awesome! happy anniversary :D

i remember doing that on the zone a few times myself lol. ill see if i still have the pics. i am still in touch with the guy that was responsible with revelstone keep! (catfleax)

also that archive site is awesome :D

oh, and doubtful, curse. They killed the series with Jedi Academy. That storyline was brutal

i still to this day cannot believe JA replaced JO. i am still pretty bitter about it considering JA multiplayer was an absolute joke

Definately a trip down memory lane there. Revelstone keep.. *sighs* i miss that place. Although back then i was a whiny ass 14 year old lol.

And the zone! *sniffs*

Anyhow, hey stav! :)

Also, prod. JA multiplayer i still play. And the only reason why people hated it is because its a different game, so the damages are different. Now everybody knows how to play JA properly (instead of playing it like we used to play JO) its a better game... Although its a shame its dying out, because of lack of places like the zone.

So yea, after what... 4 years? Maybe longer. Ive finally decided to sign up to wanderhomies.

P.S.
i miss the good old SWG :(

who doesn't miss the old swg? :(

this place has been an awesome refuge for ex players to vent their frustration for years now and kudos to stav for setting up and keeping it going so well!

oh and it wasnt that JA MP was different that i found annoying, it was a number of factors - mainly the fact lag was ridiculously bad to the point where youd be slashing someones head off on your screen and seeing the hit, yet in reality there was no contact - yet other times itd would nail them. maybe patches fixed this but i found it horrendously annoying.

the other thing was those moves that were introduced which involved pressing 2 mouse buttons together - lame! when you have a server of people doing that and spinning about all over the place it got quite irritating for me!

w00t, welcome Cat! Nice to see you again :) I didn't mind JA multiplayer, at least after they released the patch that fixed a bunch of glitches and damage settings. I used to be very active on BWN (BladeWorks Network). My friend had a server there and we used to play till the break of dawn with a regular group fo people. I used to play JA while playing SWG, during the shuttle wait times. I'd jump in for a duel or two. JA started to piss me off when it got well known enough that all the little bitches started playing and using single-saber red and would play defense all the time and never make an attack until you were in the air so they can underswing you.

lol i am trying to find my cds at the moment. i think my originals got scratched or something cos i can only find backups :(

Oh, and for the record:

• Player+ mods still suck dick. Especially +zeMaGis. The only exceptions were +Robbery and +Crash.
  • Even though 5 years have gone by, I'd still kick Waspy's ass if I saw him walking down the street, just for shits and giggles.
  • I miss Mest and Monkeh, and Clan Kix in general
  • I miss TFC_Flooded, aka FloodedJunk, TFC_Carter, and TFC_DarkBlade, known as Sirion in SWG
  • I still keep in touch with KoH (Knights of Honor). They still actively play JK and JA, and LionHeart is still in charge.
  • LoC_R00t is still a homo
  • I pwnt Room 1
  • Canyon Oasis and Nar Shaddaa will forever be my favorite maps in the entire JK series
  • Remember this in the JK Canyon Oasis room on the zone: NH/NC/NF

lol LoC. blast from the past there. they were all annoying werent they?

i have flooded on msn but he never logs in. want his email?

for some reason i just remembered someone posting a video of them doing some kung fu move at some point. was that beef? i also have or had someone on my xfire from clan kix. trying to remember their name but it is eluding me at 2am

Back