HAHAHA LMFAO

Not really this happens every 10 years, do you care to remember anelka? Sold our best player at the time (Anelka) and who did we bring in to replace him? Oh yeah that player was henry.

Do you really think wenger would let Henry go when he had 4 years left on his contract if he didnt have another player lined up or another player that can fill the boots of henry??

Name me a player that has left arsenal and has gone on to great things after leaving arsenal in the last ten years, i can name maybe one and he hasnt exactly set the world a light when leaving and that is vieira.

Here is a players that have left arsenal in the lkast 10 years:

Anelka
Petit
Overmars
Silvinho
Pires
Jeffers
Wiltord
Wright
Vieira
Edu
Cole
Upson
reyes (Pobably gone)
Henry

Now go through these players and tell me which ones have been succesful and played well for the clubs after arsenal. Then you can tell me we are fucked!!

I doubt u will reply :)

Vieira, Edu, Cole and Upson have all gone on to do well imo. But honestly...without henry, there's only about 4 decent players in the arsenal side, that being fabregas, van persie, and some others who I can't remember right now. But yeah, you'd need someone like fernando torres to come in if you're even thinking of trying to replace henry.

Ok now i no you have no clue about football lol.

Edu has been injured for the whole season and hasnt played more than 15 games. Cole has been poor for chelsea and all chelsea fans would rather see bridge play left back than cole.

Vieira has done well at inter and juve, but if we hadnt of sold him would fabregas become the player he is today ?? Nope!!.

And your comment about torres is laughable, your spending £27m on a player that scored 14 goals last season. What a waste of money lol. He is all hype my friend. Now if u was signing etoo or villa for that moeny then i would agree.

Arsenal really did let Henry go on the cheap and i think the main reason he left is Dein's Resignation and possible Wenger may be thinking of leaving too.

Da Silva may have come in for pretty much what Arsenal got for Henry but only time will tell how well he jells with the team.

Fabregas is still mulling over leaving too from whats been said in the news so it might be a very different Aresenal by the start of the season

Torres from what i can tell of him is a Goal scorer. not a player like Crouch and Kuyt who both like to come and receive the ball.

Is he the missing link?

Again Time will tell. I just don't want a start away from Home like we had last season as that ruined our league season.

i think calling torres hype is a bit of an exaggeration tbh! has always impressed me when i have seen him play.....

a lot of players cant transfer over to the english style of play from spain but we will see how he fairs in the more physical prem as it looks like a deal has pretty much been done

i have no idea about this da silva guy but i think arse might not have timed selling henry quite right cos i think he has a good year or two left in him.....

Back