Guildwars2, the best pvp ive had in my life :)

Hermes/Istuzo

If you haven't tried gw2 yet and you're a hardcore pvper from back in the day then you should try it out allready!

This is the most organized, most strategic, most interesting and most adicting pvp ive experienced ever. Yes, SWG will never be forgotten but damn it had many many issues. If you're a hardcore pvper as I am and many mmos have dissapointed you throughout the years then this is the game for you. I haven't had this much fun in years.

i heard it wasnt that good once u start doing the seiges or w/e because it's the same thing over and over. i couldnt understand that whole 'fight for your life' thing either when i was trying to watch tourney videos lol

come play swgemu, it's free and still the most tactical game out there. not to mention that you can help rebuild the game that all brought us together :p

gw2 wvw owns so hard...i can't even begin to understand why so many old wanderhomies have yet to play it

but i guess they have their reasons...24/7 pvp works for me though

gw2 wvw owns so hard...i can't even begin to understand why so many old wanderhomies have yet to play it

the call of duty of MMOs :p

idk about everyone else but my personal reasoning (aside from being burnt out on fantasy games) is that names of enemies are not displayed in wvw so there is no chance of forming rivalries. Not to mention when you don't have their names you can't whisper them afterwards about the intense battle you just had.

man there are massive rivalries, but think of it as if wanderhome was fighting bria or ahazi, a different server, intstead of having factions ur server is your faction. this game is so well thought through it's insane, the battles are more tactical than anything I've ever seen. Trust me on this, give it an actual try, don't just ply it for a week or watch videos. And also it's not like we've never talked to enemies, we have, there are guild rivalries, guild vs guild battles, inner server politics, man I can't even begin to describe it. This is probably THE best mmo I've played ever. Also, you CAN talk to your enemies, the game's designed to reduce whining to the minimum, but you can send em a /tell after the battle's over, there are ways to do this. My guild has many many guild rivals, we know all their leaders/commanders and many of their members. Anet's #1 goal was to make this game perfect, so far they're on the right track. Trust me on this, if you've been looking for a good mmo to play since swg, GW2 is the ONLY option. Come join my server and guild, I'll help you and guide you through everything.

PS: IBEO what server are you on and what's your guild??

Last edited:
Used to be on Sos since september, guild is MERC. We trnsferred to BG recently. Get your guild to join BG man! tier 1 is where it's at. We were champs of the world for aroun 12 weeks straight but then JQ got stacked as fuck and destroyed SoS so many of SoS's main guilds decided to transfer to BG for more coverage. You'll love it here haha, you'll be amazed at tier 1's combt tactics

ya i've been in t1 not too fond of it.. i enjoy t2-t3 where it's not massive zergs all the time...actually think t3 is more fun then the t2 we have been stuck in...way less lag

Back