Guess What Happens when you give out Grithons

BananaMan

Low Quality due to high intense orgie action:

12tc8.jpg

13pl4.jpg

The flying mounts from what I have seen from Beta 3 and on are awesome. Much better then WoW's IMO based on the fact that they arent restricted to one continent but can be used all over. Kinda out of the loop on the PvP side of Vanguard but am fairly sure aerial PvP combat via mounts is possible if not its to be implemented later on. Thankfully I wasnt a part of that craptastic lag fast... still waiting on my new computer to show up. Its a sin that Fed=Ex doesnt ship on the weekends... my wife is about ready to decapitate me since I havent been able to MMO game. The machine I was gaming on kinda got the sledgehammer treatment after the heatsink went out and the chip fried. I was able to download the client on my Alienware and create some toons but thats about it... I have people over here damn near 24/7 editing footage on that machine. Bri is like "this is just like that movie You Me and Dupree... except its You Me Dupree Chris Trent Jeff Matthew Sean and Shawn" Funny thing is my name is Sean as well and when someone yells "Sean" all three of us always yell WHAT!!!. Heh Good times... now Im rambling.... bleh.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Huntress @ Jan 12 2007, 09:09 AM) [snapback]139152[/snapback][/center]
The flying mounts from what I have seen from Beta 3 and on are awesome. Much better then WoW's IMO based on the fact that they arent restricted to one continent but can be used all over. Kinda out of the loop on the PvP side of Vanguard but am fairly sure aerial PvP combat via mounts is possible if not its to be implemented later on. Thankfully I wasnt a part of that craptastic lag fast... still waiting on my new computer to show up. Its a sin that Fed=Ex doesnt ship on the weekends... my wife is about ready to decapitate me since I havent been able to MMO game. The machine I was gaming on kinda got the sledgehammer treatment after the heatsink went out and the chip fried. I was able to download the client on my Alienware and create some toons but thats about it... I have people over here damn near 24/7 editing footage on that machine. Bri is like "this is just like that movie You Me and Dupree... except its You Me Dupree Chris Trent Jeff Matthew Sean and Shawn" Funny thing is my name is Sean as well and when someone yells "Sean" all three of us always yell WHAT!!!. Heh Good times... now Im rambling.... bleh.
[/b]
Ewww that sucks. I had a similar problem with my computer. The thermal solution stuff that goes between the heatsink and the chip dried up and peeled off. Thought my chip was fried untill I read about the stuff so I ordered more of that solution online and my computer is good as new. :D

Key Features of Vanguard: Saga of Heroes:
• No boundaries: Explore an epic seamless world. From the smallest dungeon to the highest peak. If it can be seen it can be explored.
• Limitless customization: In a world of thousands, carve your own unique destiny and appearance with an unparalleled character creator and by choosing one of 19 different races from Orcs and Goblins to Dwarves and Elves.
• Forge your own path: Choose from one of 15 exciting professions including Paladin, Ranger, Sorcerer, Psionicist, Bard and Rogue.
• Immersive and interactive: Vanguard’s unique, dynamic, reactive, combat system allows you to build chains of special attacks and reactions with Openers, Bridges and powerful Finishing moves.
• Ride or sail around the world: With dozens of unique mounts to collect, you can race into battle on your warhorse, command the skies on the back of your dragon or join friends and embark on a sea-based adventure to discover faraway lands.
• Play your way: Advance your character as an adventurer, set up your own shop as a crafter, talk your way to the top as a diplomat or do all three with the same character.
• Open Market: Collect essential materials and use skills such as blacksmithing and artificing to create valuable and powerful items as well as ships and housing.
• Home for sale: Make Telon feel like home by staking your claim on a piece of land and furnishing your own house with unique items.

This game sounds awesome as well!
  • Entirely new 3D engine designed to portray the Star Wars galaxy in the greatest possible detail
  • A seamless universe spanning ten fully-realized Star Wars worlds, from the films and expanded universe, each with over 15 x 15 kilometers of explorable terrain
  • Define your own role in the galaxy with 8 playable species and over 30 professions; become bounty hunters, smugglers, squad leaders and more
  • Many social skills including dancing, musicianship and image designer
  • Advanced character customization tool that allows you to define nearly every detail of your character's appearance
  • Grow your character with an in-depth and flexible skill-based system of advancement
  • Highly configurable User Interface
  • Highly cinematic and tactical combat system that focuses on blasters and other ranged weapons
  • Ally and fight with the Rebel or Imperial sides of the Galactic Civil War, or remain neutral
  • Rewarding faction system that allows players to gain special perks by fighting in the Galactic Civil War
  • Battlefields, where players can square off against one another or NPCs to earn faction standing
  • Placeable Minefields, Turrets and Bases
  • Encounter and interact with 180+ unique creatures and hundreds of NPCs, including "named" characters like Darth Vader and Boba Fett
  • Robust chat system including hundreds of emotes, moods, chat styles, persistent messages and player created channels
  • Dynamic resource surveying and mining
  • Advanced crafting system
  • Completely player-run in-game economy that includes an in-game Marketplace that allows auctions and sales of in-game items
  • Jabba's Palace, and other "theme parks" offer a variety of missions for and encounters with well-known Star Wars characters
  • Dynamic Points of Interest that provide a huge supply of adventures
  • Random Mission system for shorter play sessions
  • Bounty Hunting skills and missions
  • Natural AI behaviors, including herding, stalking and lair defending
  • Player built and placed housing, shops and structures
  • Player groups of up to twenty players
  • Player run associations of up to 500 players
  • Badge system that rewards achievement in various areas
  • An in-game Matchmaking Service, helpful for identifying players with similar hobbies
  • The chance to unlock the mysterious Force Sensitive character slot and attempt to master the most exhilarating and dangerous role in the galaxy...the Jedi
  • Full team support with future expansions and updates

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Timi @ Jan 12 2007, 09:55 AM) [snapback]139172[/snapback][/center]
  • Entirely new 3D engine designed to portray the Star Wars galaxy in the greatest possible detail
  • A seamless universe spanning ten fully-realized Star Wars worlds, from the films and expanded universe, each with over 15 x 15 kilometers of explorable terrain
  • Define your own role in the galaxy with 8 playable species and over 30 professions; become bounty hunters, smugglers, squad leaders and more
  • Advanced character customization tool that allows you to define nearly every detail of your character's appearance
  • Grow your character with an in-depth and flexible skill-based system of advancement
  • Highly cinematic and tactical combat system that focuses on blasters and other ranged weapons
  • Ally and fight with the Rebel or Imperial sides of the Galactic Civil War, or remain neutral
  • Rewarding faction system that allows players to gain special perks by fighting in the Galactic Civil War
  • Battlefields, where players can square off against one another or NPCs to earn faction standing
  • Encounter and interact with 180+ unique creatures and hundreds of NPCs, including "named" characters like Darth Vader and Boba Fett
  • Robust chat system including hundreds of emotes, moods, chat styles, persistent messages and player created channels
  • Completely player-run in-game economy that includes an in-game Marketplace that allows auctions and sales of in-game items
  • Jabba's Palace, and other "theme parks" offer a variety of missions for and encounters with well-known Star Wars characters
  • An in-game Matchmaking Service, helpful for identifying players with similar hobbies
  • The chance to unlock the mysterious Force Sensitive character slot and attempt to master the most exhilarating and dangerous role in the galaxy...the Jedi
[/b]
:lol:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Timi @ Jan 12 2007, 12:55 PM) [snapback]139172[/snapback][/center]
[/b]
I wish that game existed still :\

Back