Fuck the Bengals

Kital

They are the biggest let-down team ever. They have so much damn talent but never try. Especially that bitch Chris Henry. We should let him go back to jail. His lazy ass could have won games if he'd use 2 hands to catch the ball and take the hit.

At this point there are still 2 ways for the Bengals to make the playoffs, but quite frankly I dont want them to. I don't think they deserve it. Anyhoo, like the Raiders are gonna start winning now (vs the Jets).

We're gonna get fucked in the off season too, losing a great guard to the money (probably) and losing Tory James cause hes just too damn old (and he sucks now).

/end rant.

Well, eventually when they all get out of jail, worry less about their end zone celebrations and more about winning, they'll be the team they were last year and not the team they are now.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Timi @ Dec 27 2006, 07:59 PM) [snapback]137738[/snapback][/center]
Well, eventually when they all get out of jail, worry less about their end zone celebrations and more about winning, they'll be the team they were last year and not the team they are now.
[/b]

Only one of them is in jail currently. This was just a rough year. Such a promising start though, first time in franchise history they went 4-0 in the pre-season. We lost too many players to injury. Our kick ass center went out and may or may not come back. One of our kick ass tackles got a neck injury and will never play again.

At least we're not the Tampa Bucs (<3 Tutok).

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Kital @ Dec 27 2006, 07:10 PM) [snapback]137746[/snapback][/center]
Only one of them is in jail currently. This was just a rough year. Such a promising start though, first time in franchise history they went 4-0 in the pre-season. We lost too many players to injury. Our kick ass center went out and may or may not come back. One of our kick ass tackles got a neck injury and will never play again.

At least we're not the Tampa Bucs (<3 Tutok).
[/b]
Just once again shows that pre-season doesn't mean squat.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Kital @ Dec 27 2006, 09:10 PM) [snapback]137746[/snapback][/center]

At least we're not the Tampa Bucs (<3 Tutok). [/b]

Lol at least you're not the Skins :p <3 Timi...oh wait...thats me!

Biggest letdown of talent versus performance has got to be the Giants. That team is horrendous. It is amazing what good coaching can do for a team (Saints, Jets) as compared to what bad coaching can do (Skins, Giants, Bucs)

Oh, sorry Kital, but I can not be letting my beloved Jets lose to the Raiders. Bad Kitty! Bad Kitty!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Fluffy @ Dec 28 2006, 01:26 PM) [snapback]137850[/snapback][/center]
Biggest letdown of talent versus performance has got to be the Giants. That team is horrendous. It is amazing what good coaching can do for a team (Saints, Jets) as compared to what bad coaching can do (Skins, Giants, Bucs)
Oh, sorry Kital, but I can not be letting my beloved Jets lose to the Raiders. Bad Kitty! Bad Kitty!
[/b]
Jets suck. Bengals are just lazy. Raiders are just terrible. Marvin Lewis saved the Bengals w/ quality coaching, but the team seems to be stagnating at "good" and not moving into "Great" or even better "Colts."

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Kital @ Dec 28 2006, 01:41 PM) [snapback]137854[/snapback][/center]
Jets suck. Bengals are just lazy. Raiders are just terrible. Marvin Lewis saved the Bengals w/ quality coaching, but the team seems to be stagnating at "good" and not moving into "Great" or even better "Colts." [/b]

I'd be careful with that comparison. The Colts might light it up during the season, but they always choke down the stretch.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Timi @ Dec 28 2006, 06:08 PM) [snapback]137881[/snapback][/center]
I'd be careful with that comparison. The Colts might light it up during the season, but they always choke down the stretch.
[/b]
Yeah, the Colts aren't even one of the best 2-3 teams in the AFC. Once they run into the Ravens or Chargers they're toast...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(djmtott @ Dec 28 2006, 11:59 PM) [snapback]137899[/snapback][/center]
Yeah, the Colts aren't even one of the best 2-3 teams in the AFC. Once they run into the Ravens or Chargers they're toast...
[/b]

Im well aware. Man handle them and they fold. Which is why the Bengals lose to them was all the more shocking to me. The Ravens suck tbh. And if our defense wasnt in a total slump we would have beat the chargers (Can you say 2nd largest comeback in nfl history?)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Kital @ Dec 30 2006, 08:31 PM) [snapback]138027[/snapback][/center]
Im well aware. Man handle them and they fold. Which is why the Bengals lose to them was all the more shocking to me. The Ravens suck tbh. And if our defense wasnt in a total slump we would have beat the chargers (Can you say 2nd largest comeback in nfl history?)
[/b]
Um, if the Chargers and the Ravens are in the AFC title game you can pretty much consider that the super bowl. Those are the two best teams in the league.

Oh, and you actually have to win for it to be a comeback.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Kital @ Dec 28 2006, 01:41 PM) [snapback]137854[/snapback][/center]
Jets suck. Bengals are just lazy. Raiders are just terrible. Marvin Lewis saved the Bengals w/ quality coaching, but the team seems to be stagnating at "good" and not moving into "Great" or even better "Colts."
[/b]

Jets might suck, but they will make the playoffs because they can hit an extra point when thy need to, unlike a certain other team.

Back