Fluffy's Favorite Topic

Fluffy's Favorite Topic

• Alyssa Malano

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Halle Berrey

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Timi!
Isn't is Alyssa Milano and Halle Berry?! (spelling)
I go with Alyssa too, cause I like the TV Series Charmed. :)

Holy Shit!

What the fuck is this nonsense I am seeing spouting across the screen. Are you fucking people deliusional?

There are other women who can be placed near the same pedestal as the absolute goddess that is Halle Berry. But Alissa "Heroine is fun" Milano is certianly not one of them. The lot of you should be boiled in acid for such blasphemy!!!!

Have you folks not seen Swordfish, Monster's Ball, that Bond movie she was in?!?!?!? Yeah, when Alissa Milano gets to be a Bond girl, then we "might" talk. Here, let's do a picture copmparison, shall we (had to find a pic of Berry not nude...wasn't easy :))

Halle
Halle_Berry_15.jpg

Heroine girl
861_635184883_alyssa419_H185707_M.jpg

QED bithces!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(noahTHEpurdy @ Dec 29 2005, 04:37 AM) [snapback]18595[/snapback][/center]
So much airbrushing was used on all of those pictures they look more like barbie dolls than people.
[/b]
i was about to say that, both photos are digitally edited... but Alyssa's is better :D

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Curse @ Dec 29 2005, 09:33 PM) [snapback]18609[/snapback][/center]
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(noahTHEpurdy @ Dec 29 2005, 04:37 AM)
So much airbrushing was used on all of those pictures they look more like barbie dolls than people.
[/b]
i was about to say that, both photos are digitally edited... but Alyssa's is better :D
[/b][/quote]
Ya, you can tell from Alyssa's eyes, definatly something edited there :D.

Back