Fluffy, you'll enjoy this

Stavrose

Fried Yoda
Staff member
Here's the new bar coasters we got where I work, promos to this Bodog advertising/betting company. I suspect you are the person described in #2:

bodogkd6.gif

<----- Big Bodog customer, yeah, great odds site.

As for me, I am most definitely number 5. I know how to keep my distance when I pee. Being a :wookiee: means you have to keep your distance cause of the huge junk thing.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Fluffy @ Mar 7 2007, 06:41 PM) [snapback]147504[/snapback][/center]
<----- Big Bodog customer, yeah, great odds site.
As for me, I am most definitely number 5. I know how to keep my distance when I pee. Being a :wookiee: means you have to keep your distance cause of the huge junk thing.
[/b]

I'm soooo telling WW about that one.

And I woulda thought you'd be #1 - Wooks make better doors than windows.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Mar 7 2007, 06:47 PM) [snapback]147506[/snapback][/center]
I'm soooo telling WW about that one.

And I woulda thought you'd be #1 - Wooks make better doors than windows.
[/b]

Yeah, but I am normally chucking people through them, and not standing like an idiot being one.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Fluffy @ Mar 7 2007, 07:03 PM) [snapback]147516[/snapback][/center]
Yeah, but I am normally chucking people through them, and not standing like an idiot being one.
[/b]

:lol:

btw check yer PM's :p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Mar 7 2007, 07:08 PM) [snapback]147521[/snapback][/center]
:lol:

btw check yer PM's :p
[/b]

I have none?!?!?!

Back