FF - Aeris or Tifa

FF - Aeris or Tifa

• Aeris

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Tifa

Votes: 12 75.0%

• Total voters
Whos more likeable? or whos better to play in game with?

For the first i would say aeris/aerith, for obvious reaons ^_^

The second would be tifa, since its kind of pointless to lvl up aeris/aerith. :p

Whos more likeable? or whos better to play in game with?

For the first i would say aeris/aerith, for obvious reaons ^_^

The second would be tifa, since its kind of pointless to lvl up aeris/aerith. :p

Basically who's more likeable, but if you don't like either... then sure who's better to play the game with.

When I firts played FFVII so many years ago, I nearly cried when Aeris died....I almost quit the game right then. As I kept playing I noticed a repeating thought in my head......Tifa - miniskirt, Tifa - miniskirt, Tifa - miniskirt.

Yeah I voted Tifa.

When I firts played FFVII so many years ago, I nearly cried when Aeris died....I almost quit the game right then. As I kept playing I noticed a repeating thought in my head......Tifa - miniskirt, Tifa - miniskirt, Tifa - miniskirt.

Yeah I voted Tifa.

I think most people felt that way about Aeris, LOL. So sad :(

They were both hot & cute. I voted Tifa too, just because I like women who are less... wimpy. Not that Aeris is too wimpy, but I think it's cool when a chick can put up a fight. :D Aeris had alot of baggage, but I still liked her. Totally felt like shit when she died.

Miss you, Aeris. :(

I dunno, I could never get half way through any of the FF games without getting bored. God knows ive tried, the weird thing is i can play any gran turismo game for months on end and still be entertained.

If I had to chose though id say tifa becouse she has a shorter skirt.

I dunno, I could never get half way through any of the FF games without getting bored. God knows ive tried, the weird thing is i can play any gran turismo game for months on end and still be entertained.
i am exactly the same, although i hate GTs don't have damage....

I'm the exact opposite, you couldn't pay me to play Gran Turismo or any other driving game for that matter, but I love the FF series, especially III and VIII. Oh and I voted for Tifa.

I nominate the Cybernetic Ghost of Christmas Past From the Future.

I know he wasn't in FFVII, but he could have been... a thousand years ago in the future.

Back