• Flat like a little Thai boy

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Small but perky

• Medium sized, so they fit nicely in my hands

• Large boobies, baby, like Pamela!

• BIG ASS TITTIES, LIKE, BIGGER THAN BOTH OF HER HEADS IF SHE WAS A SIAMESE TWIN

• Total voters
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stavrose @ Jan 16 2006, 10:28 AM) [snapback]28777[/snapback][/center]
What are you favorite sized boobies?

I'm a fan of the medium sized
[/b]
Anything smaller than DD is a waste of time...

I voted medium, I always enjoyed medium ones not too small but not so big that you have back problems :D

What :blink: like its wrong for a woman to comment on breast size? Bite me! :angry:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(djmtott @ Jan 17 2006, 03:30 AM) [snapback]28782[/snapback][/center]
Anything smaller than DD is a waste of time...
[/b]

I gotta go with Cora on this one.

Bigger is better! (As long as they aren't from a fat chick)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ker-ri @ Jan 17 2006, 08:40 AM) [snapback]29192[/snapback][/center]
I voted medium, I always enjoyed medium ones not too small but not so big that you have back problems :D

What :blink: like its wrong for a woman to comment on breast size? Bite me! :angry:
[/b]

no it isn't/ now, kindly tell me where to bite you and i will ;)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stavrose @ Jan 18 2006, 03:20 AM) [snapback]29301[/snapback][/center]
no it isn't/ now, kindly tell me where to bite you and i will ;)
[/b]

Dude, you are wasting too much time asking, just bite already!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Fluffy @ Jan 18 2006, 03:26 AM) [snapback]29313[/snapback][/center]
Dude, you are wasting too much time asking, just bite already!
[/b]

Fluffy should know after all him and tiv accosted me and gave me a toungue lashing

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Jan 18 2006, 06:29 AM) [snapback]29482[/snapback][/center]
But you enjoyed it!!!
[/b]

:blush: he yeah i kinda did..... :)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Gaarawar @ Jan 17 2006, 07:01 AM) [snapback]28933[/snapback][/center]
I'm not voting until there is a "Who gives a crap? Just let me play with them!!!" option.
[/b]
QFE, though of all the sizes I do enjoy a nice full C, so I spose mid. But honestly if a hot chick was like an A cup and was gonna let you feel her up, would you stop and say no cause they aren't big enough. Lets be realistic, you don't care about size of tits as long as she's got a vagina.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(LilHammie @ Jan 18 2006, 09:23 AM) [snapback]29816[/snapback][/center]
QFE, though of all the sizes I do enjoy a nice full C, so I spose mid. But honestly if a hot chick was like an A cup and was gonna let you feel her up, would you stop and say no cause they aren't big enough. Lets be realistic, you don't care about size of tits as long as she's got a vagina.
[/b]
also...QFE, and uhh, i bvoted for the big ass ones..just so i would be alone, but i really liek medium :D

i dont mind any size of boobs really, but cosmetically enhanced boobs arent so nice when theyre big...i like the natural feel.

Back