Favorite Color of Saber!

If i had been a Jedi, I definetly would have gone with the purple saber. Purple and black are Ecliptic Avenger colors, so that would explain it. Wouldn't a black and purple Wook wielding a purple saber look sweet?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Jerbaka @ Dec 1 2005, 03:30 AM) [snapback]1800[/snapback][/center]
If i had been a Jedi, I definetly would have gone with the purple saber. Purple and black are Ecliptic Avenger colors, so that would explain it. Wouldn't a black and purple Wook wielding a purple saber look sweet?
[/b]
WITH BOOTS!

i used blue and a sunriders too ...

blue is old school gotta keeep it goin for the old folks :p

also when i was looting crystals back in the day i got a ton of everything but blue once i finally got one i decided that it was gonna be my saber crystal

Green. Favorite color (like in sig, can't you tell?).

Oh it's also the color of nature, but on top of that it could also be the color of an emerald, or envy I think, or more importantly, glowing toxic waste - which is what gave green sabers their acidic quality I'm sure.

I used red when I was a dark knight and blue when I was a light knight all the way to light master... so yeah. I used em because traditionally jedi used blue/green sabers and sith always had red. Simple as that, and the fact that they're my two fav colors anyway.

Back