Embedded YouTube videos?

Stav made a small mention of them here, just wondering if this was ever to come to be. I can see it being really nice to have, but I can also see it slowing the site down a lot (especially during Timi/Gomi wars).

I will be making an update either tonight or tomorrow. There was a new vB release that all the coders have been waiting for, and it just got released. So now they're updating all their mods with bugfixes and stuff. A new Youtube embedding hack was released today, that allows the embedding of youtube, myspace, ebaums, and google videos. So yah, expect a little downtime either tonight or tomorrow :)

I will be making an update either tonight or tomorrow. There was a new vB release that all the coders have been waiting for, and it just got released. So now they're updating all their mods with bugfixes and stuff. A new Youtube embedding hack was released today, that allows the embedding of youtube, myspace, ebaums, and google videos. So yah, expect a little downtime either tonight or tomorrow :)

Excellent, good to know.

Dude! While you're at it could you consider this add-in I tried to PM you about last week?
http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=142964
If you do that then the next time I am bored I will commence with my masterwork of polls to determine the hottest of all the races and finally pit them against each other in a battle to the death to determine the sexayest wanderhomie evar!

Back