DrewPA show

DrewPA/Teupow

I MIGHT be going back on the air. I have asked to go back on the air. I am on stand by for now. Not a yes or a no. I hope yes. I miss the show a lot. So if I go live for 2 hours on mon and wed does anyone want to come on the show with me and have fun. I will do the same old show but a little calmer and not so much off the hook. I will give my input on the game again and what I feel or think about it. I will stay away from giving my thoughts on the players of the game. Not my place to give that type of input. other then that I bet I can still make u all laugh your butts off... I got new stuff and well I have all ways wanted to do the drunk show..

DrewPA

woooooot count me in to be listening and maybe help you ake some trouble with the jawa team

I MIGHT be going back on the air. I have asked to go back on the air. I am on stand by for now. Not a yes or a no. I hope yes. I miss the show a lot. So if I go live for 2 hours on mon and wed does anyone want to come on the show with me and have fun. I will do the same old show but a little calmer and not so much off the hook. I will give my input on the game again and what I feel or think about it. I will stay away from giving my thoughts on the players of the game. Not my place to give that type of input. other then that I bet I can still make u all laugh your butts off... I got new stuff and well I have all ways wanted to do the drunk show..

DrewPA
Sounds great! Can't come and join in tho, different time zone and lack of time playing. But it would be awsome to have a radio show on Wanderhome again! :cool:

Well I am BACK!!
I had a little warm up show this sat.
Nothing to off the wall. I just told everyone that Tiv loves to DJ topless.
Other then that my normal stuff.

I will be going live every Wed at 8 pm PST.

Woot Woot

DrewPA

Well I am BACK!!

Woot Woot

DrewPA

And I keep getting told to prove otherwise.

Well I am BACK!!

Woot Woot

DrewPA

Rock on DrewPa!! Hopefully in a few weeks I'll be back in Wanderhome.

Back