Dream W/ Fluffy

Tiveria

Sheeptastic!
So I've been sick a lot lately and in a lot of wacky pain thanks to a weird problem called Tarsal Tunnel Syndrome.

Anyways, it's caused me to miss a lot of work, so I had this dream last night.

I went into work on Monday morning. And there's this e-mail from our CEO to 'Fluffy' and the rest of our company thanking him for the job he did in eForms over the past few "X" (I don't remember if it said days/weeks/months/etc). It talks about all he's done in this new tech we have - converting our biggest client to it.

So I'm a little shaken, and my boss tells me I now need to work with Fluffy to determine where we need to be going forward. In my dream Fluffy is half-wookiee/half-man. He asks me what my plan is. I tell him to put together a listing of active forms, provide it to the client to test and then go from there. He shakes his head and says "That's all wrong". "You need to tell the clients which form they're going to have - don't let them tell you!" And I get really angry at this and start yelling.

My boss comes in, and other people too, and everyone's shaking their head like "she's finally gone off the deep end" and no one's listening to me at all.

Finally I wake up and wonder how Fluffy got to CT and didn't tell me or something. Was weird.

but the question that springs to mind here is: which half was man, and which half was wookiee?

So I've been sick a lot lately and in a lot of wacky pain thanks to a weird problem called Tarsal Tunnel Syndrome.

Anyways, it's caused me to miss a lot of work, so I had this dream last night.

I went into work on Monday morning. And there's this e-mail from our CEO to 'Fluffy' and the rest of our company thanking him for the job he did in eForms over the past few "X" (I don't remember if it said days/weeks/months/etc). It talks about all he's done in this new tech we have - converting our biggest client to it.

So I'm a little shaken, and my boss tells me I now need to work with Fluffy to determine where we need to be going forward. In my dream Fluffy is half-wookiee/half-man. He asks me what my plan is. I tell him to put together a listing of active forms, provide it to the client to test and then go from there. He shakes his head and says "That's all wrong". "You need to tell the clients which form they're going to have - don't let them tell you!" And I get really angry at this and start yelling.

My boss comes in, and other people too, and everyone's shaking their head like "she's finally gone off the deep end" and no one's listening to me at all.

Finally I wake up and wonder how Fluffy got to CT and didn't tell me or something. Was weird.

The bolded part is actually shockingly close to real life...both the image and the text.

but the question that springs to mind here is: which half was man, and which half was wookiee?

the half-man part is punching you in the genitals while the half-wookiee part is fucking your mom from behind. Savvy?

Back