Do you still play SWG actively?

Do you still play SWG actively?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I have no urge to play, emu or not. The past is gone, no sense it wanting to go back to it

I'll end up playing the emu wether on someone elses server or a private lan server with my buddies. As far as official game goes it sure as hell isnt the game I payed for, and I wont be subbing until I have that back.

I started playing again about a month ago, even tho I said I never would. I dont play as much, maybe 2-3 times a week, and for rather short periods :)

Seriously I would not go back even to emulator, SWG sucked balls even in pre-cu days and the only good thing was the people there. I might consider going back if they restored pistoleer-smuggler to their glory from the first 3 months of the game before all the nerfs (i.e: unlimited panic shot and knockdowns with no timer.)

Seriously I would not go back even to emulator, SWG sucked balls even in pre-cu days and the only good thing was the people there. I might consider going back if they restored pistoleer-smuggler to their glory from the first 3 months of the game before all the nerfs (i.e: unlimited panic shot and knockdowns with no timer.)
QFE

Not that I don't miss the game, but like Hippo said, even in pre-cu, the game was horrid. I hate drama, but drama and the community is what drove that game. All the fallout on the boards that spilled into the game, faction fighting, backstabbing, all that jazz is where the real fun was. Take all that away and it was just a shell of a game with some storm troopers.

same as zana here :) I play maybe 1-2 hours 2-3 times a week still worth the $15 I pay...to me atleast :)

Gomi, how long did you hold out before giving up hope for smuggler? I think I was smuggler for 2 years before geting so fed up I dropped the skills to become a creature handler and just annoy people with my pets.

By the way; did you ever get a geo pistol schematic? I spent like 2 weeks camping the geonosian caves to get that damn schematic and got pistols made with +150 krayt tissues. Even then with that pistol I still did shit for damage against peeps in composite armor and I realized there was no hope for smugglers.

I don't think there was ever a profession in SWG that was dicked over more than smuggler.

meh, I think I quit May 2005 (I think that was just after the CU), have never even seen NGE. I won't ever play it or any mmo ever again, don't have the time or desire to put that much into something that can go to crap so fast.

Back