Diablo I or Diablo II

Diablo I or Diablo II

• Diablo I

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Diablo II

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Timi

I was browsing through some games and stumbled upon these and thought about all the hours I lost playing Diablo I, but for the life of me just couldn't get into Diablo II. I'll probably have to go back and reload Diablo II and try playing through it again and see if I change my mind.

I'm pretty sure they fucked up Diablo2 in the 1.9 (or was it 2.0) patch. No more secret cow levels 24/7 to get lvls :( That's actually what I enjoyed in the game.

Moo Moo Mmoomoomoomo Moo.

But i'll have to go with DiabloII because I thought it was better, but in the end they've changed a lot.
99 Barb, 99 Amazon, 99 Javelin Amazon, 99 Paladin, R.I.P

One was more challanging, but two was quite a bit of fun. And in two that added little nice features like being able to run instead of just walking everywhere :p.

But yeah, if you play, try not to go online. I made a warrior and got him up to about level 10, had nice gear and weapons and such for him. Then I decide to make a character to play online with. It downloads all the patches and such. After I am done online I get back onto my warrior and all the armor is changed, half of it I can't wear, and half of it has crappier stats than it did before hand.

That probably wouldn't have pissed me off had I not already beaten Diablo and Diablo 2 twice each, but since I had already played tons it kind of killed my interest in the game for the time being.

Voted for II.. simply because I played it more and got more into it.. when I was.. lol..

Might still be playing it if i didnt get banned...

loved d 1, but gotta love the fast pace of d2 keeps you in action more

and stable internet play ftw!

Back