COLTS WIN!!!!

djmtott

What's my name again?
It's all over but Chicago's crying...

No team with Rextasy as a starting QB will ever win the Super Bowl.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(djmtott @ Feb 5 2007, 03:00 AM) [snapback]142743[/snapback][/center]
It's all over but Chicago's crying...

No team with Rextasy as a starting QB will ever win the Super Bowl.
[/b]

That's not very nice, I felt with Chicago's in experience they played well, but with Indi's Defense being that strong there was no chance.

Chicago had the edge in Special Teams, but this soon deteriated with lack of 1st Downs, at the end Chicago's Defense became tired, and lack ball possesion ended their chance.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(BananaMan @ Feb 4 2007, 08:21 PM) [snapback]142747[/snapback][/center]
That's not very nice, I felt with Chicago's in experience they played well, but with Indi's Defense being that strong there was no chance.

Chicago had the edge in Special Teams, but this soon deteriated with lack of 1st Downs, at the end Chicago's Defense became tired, and lack ball possesion ended their chance.
[/b]
A- If Chicago had a decent QB they would've had a much better chance.

B- The weather kept the score much closer than it could've been.

It has been a while since I care about football at all. Back in my hometown my family and friends are split between Cowboys and 49ers. Anyone says anything about another team, and they'll be very sorry. I was for Cowboys, mostly at that time were they bout it against Bills.

But then I stopped caring about it.

This time I had this big hunch(sp). So I put 100 towards a bet with other three friends. They were all going for Bears.

I never bet, because I doubt my own hunch(sp). But this time... I don't know. Might have been luck. -_-

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(MoobKrad @ Feb 5 2007, 05:25 PM) [snapback]142922[/snapback][/center]
It has been a while since I care about football at all. Back in my hometown my family and friends are split between Cowboys and 49ers. Anyone says anything about another team, and they'll be very sorry. I was for Cowboys, mostly at that time were they bout it against Bills.

But then I stopped caring about it.

This time I had this big hunch(sp). So I put 100 towards a bet with other three friends. They were all going for Bears.

I never bet, because I doubt my own hunch(sp). But this time... I don't know. Might have been luck. -_-
[/b]
I didn't know ya were a sports fan. :unsure:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(BananaMan @ Feb 5 2007, 01:21 PM) [snapback]142747[/snapback][/center]

[/b]

you dont hear yanks talking about soccer do you? no? good then STFU about american football you tea-sip!

Back