can there be seperate forums for guilds?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Hakan @ Dec 9 2005, 09:57 PM) [snapback]7969[/snapback][/center]
Well i really like this site and I am wondering if its possible to add guild forums.
[/b]

I second the motion...................................................this one goes out to my hoes

What about a guild recruitment forum for each game, where you can recruit people and direct them to your guild site and forums?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stavrose @ Dec 10 2005, 02:52 AM) [snapback]8113[/snapback][/center]
What about a guild recruitment forum for each game, where you can recruit people and direct them to your guild site and forums?
[/b]

Well if possible to have a seperate forum which can only be accessed by guild members would be cool, nothing biggie tho, i think its possible to give mod status for a single forum, right? That wont put much work on you and keep everyone still inside. I like the idea as when i was playing jumpgate there was a smilar player driven forum which was much more popular than actual game forums. Guilds had seperate forums there too. Altho now its kinda different as there is not one single game atm and ppl r seperated. Ofcourse you will know it better but if possible I would love to keep AoW here, makes it tidy.:)

I agree, but then again, every guild here would want their own forum, etc. If a guild wants its own forum like this, it can easily create one for free at http://www.invisionfree.com. When the guild establishes itself in the game, it would like to expand in that game, so it would require recruiting forums, member only forums, leadership forums, etc. I'd like to keep the site community based instead of guild based. Hope you understand my viewpoint

Back