Blak Frirzday

I'd never heard this expression before, Black Friday, looked it up so now I know what it means. It's like our 'Shopping Sunday' more or less ('Skyllt söndag' in Swedish) :)

I've worked on this day in the past. I was working at an underwear shop for about two years (way back). And while it was fun, it's a lot of work. People go crazy, it's chaotic, can't wait in line...etc. I always like to have a lot to do at work otherwise I get bored. But this day it tends to get too much due to wild customers...
:rolleyes:

Crazy how people just end up kiling each other over worthless items.

Two people shot over a crapbox 360? Walmart employee trampled to death as soon as he opens the doors?

I'd never heard this expression before, Black Friday, looked it up so now I know what it means. It's like our 'Shopping Sunday' more or less ('Skyllt söndag' in Swedish) :)

I've worked on this day in the past. I was working at an underwear shop for about two years (way back). And while it was fun, it's a lot of work. People go crazy, it's chaotic, can't wait in line...etc. I always like to have a lot to do at work otherwise I get bored. But this day it tends to get too much due to wild customers...
:rolleyes:

If "Skyllt söndag" is renamed to "Snog," then i will participate

Crazy how people just end up kiling each other over worthless items.

Two people shot over a crapbox 360? Walmart employee trampled to death as soon as he opens the doors?

first off the 360 isnt crap, and i'd kill someone for one too lol ( but I already have one) and that door thing is fucking awesome.

Back