Ban Durryynn

Ban Durryynn

• Total voters

PrOdiGy

Female Boob Inspector
well i got pissed off with all those identical posts enough to make this poll. i also havent eaten yet today so im all moody

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(PrOdiGy @ Jun 17 2006, 08:14 PM) [snapback]87964[/snapback][/center]
well i got pissed off with all those identical posts enough to make this poll. i also havent eaten yet today so im all moody
[/b]

Totally agree atleast as a warning a temporary ban so he doesnt repeat this stupid retarted posting. Seems astus's idiocy is contagious.

sent him a warning about it and deleted all those posts except one which i put in the SWG forum since that was the only relevant forum for his topic

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Sovi @ Jun 17 2006, 02:57 PM) [snapback]88047[/snapback][/center]
I say give 'em a 1 week IP/User ban.
[/b]
I was merely advertising a great video :). i couldnt decide which one to put it in flame wars or swg, mayber perhaps the general discussion? sooooo I got a little crazy :) Ban me if you like my life wont come to a screaming hault.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Hakan @ Jun 17 2006, 05:07 AM) [snapback]87971[/snapback][/center]
Totally agree atleast as a warning a temporary ban so he doesnt repeat this stupid retarted posting. Seems astus's idiocy is contagious.
[/b]
Btw Hakan its (Astrus) and its Quest!!!!! not guest Pronunciation: 'kwest not Pronunciation: 'gest.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Durryynn @ Jun 18 2006, 08:41 AM) [snapback]88051[/snapback][/center]
I was merely advertising a great video :). i couldnt decide which one to put it in flame wars or swg, mayber perhaps the general discussion? sooooo I got a little crazy :) Ban me if you like my life wont come to a screaming hault.
Btw Hakan its (Astrus) and its Quest!!!!! not guest Pronunciation: 'kwest not Pronunciation: 'gest.
[/b]

Doesnt make a difference, an idiot is an idiot no matter how u spell the name.

im confused. is this durryynn on the forums, dury from swg, lucy, or some other random twat come to stroke his epeen with some tweezers?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Zampy @ Jun 20 2006, 02:40 PM) [snapback]88604[/snapback][/center]
im confused. is this durryynn on the forums, dury from swg, lucy, or some other random twat come to stroke his epeen with some tweezers?
[/b]

Durryynn eBayed Lucifur and someone reported the name so he got it changed.

Duryynn is Nuka

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Akieo @ Jun 20 2006, 03:00 PM) [snapback]88612[/snapback][/center]

Duryynn is Nuka
[/b]
duryynn owes me a baby

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Akieo @ Jun 20 2006, 12:00 PM) [snapback]88612[/snapback][/center]

Duryynn is Nuka
[/b]
I was confused, I thought Duryyn(however t's spelled) was in Hakan's ranks and now attacking each other?! Just a little weird. To make it clear, this are 2 different persons?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(MoobKrad @ Jun 22 2006, 05:20 PM) [snapback]89223[/snapback][/center]
I was confused, I thought Duryyn(however t's spelled) was in Hakan's ranks and now attacking each other?! Just a little weird. To make it clear, this are 2 different persons?
[/b]
Yes, two different people. The number of 'r's is the difference. The single r was nuka, and the double r used to be Lucifer, but the name was reported and changed, the double rr was ebayed somewhere along the way...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(MoobKrad @ Jun 22 2006, 08:20 PM) [snapback]89223[/snapback][/center]
[/b]

Hakan played Duryynn in the CU while Nuka (Duryynn) was playing with his hooker :p

Back