Anyone playing SWGEmu?

i was on there for a while but have been hooked on racing games recently, also bass fishing in RL bc I bought a new Bass Boat

i was on there for a while but have been hooked on racing games recently, also bass fishing in RL bc I bought a new Bass Boat

I've been holding on to your 36% stun 85-90% base armor for like 2 years bro.

And now you can make up to 38% stun!!!!!!!!!

The server has new dungeon content and an entirely new instancing system has been created by the Devs to support it. Currently the following is available:

Alum Mines
-2 Easy Mode Instances (still pretty difficult in reality though)
-3 Normal Mode Instances
-2 Hardcore Mode Instances

Endor Pirate Base
-Open world dungeon

Yavin Research Outpost
-Open world dungeon

Of course all new loot is available in these dungeons and they also happen to be a part of the Jedi unlock process (after the mastering of 6 Holos). They have also made several changes to some of the professions which were a bit on the underpowered side on live. Smuggler, Commando, and Carbineer have all received a bit of love.

That's just a bit of what is different on the server. If you want a full list feel free to check it out at https://revelationonline.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=763

also playing on revelation. few other wanderhomies are there too. Its a smaller server and I'm liking it better than Bas. Bas is good because of the server pop but it's a little too much with guilds 24/7 camping places amongst other things that come with high populations.

On a whim decided to check out wanderhomies for nostalgia. So glad I did. Installing revelation now. What are your usernames?

Mine are
Ramin
Nimar
Refleshed

Avari's are
Avari
Avara
Elpa

We have a guild and rank 5 city and usually logged in every day.

And those that are on Revelations, what is your guild, factions, voice chat info, etc...?

Same as it ever was. Fire up an ent alt and blast special effects for action-drain. Will need at least novice dancer/musician to get the effects though, I think.

I heard there's no voice chat. I can drop some coins for that. Just need to know how many slots would be good.

The server has a teamspeak which we have our own guild channel in. Haven't been using at all that much though since PVP hasn't taken off yet. That should be changing in the coming weeks with the GCW patch. They will be adding a perma overt hotzone with flippable bases in Bestine along with GCW professions to ehance non-jedi characters (similar to FRS).

Tott
Cora
Atta

Not sure what I'll do. Probably Jedi on Cora, since it seems like the thing to do. Rifleman/CM on for Tott. Atta will be a Master Ranger, but not sure which combat prof to use. Rifleman would seem to be the natural choice, so I can concentrate only on rifles, but TKM is also appealing.

Been playing on Bloodfin for the past 6 months or so. Ships, local space (no ship combat), atmospheric flight, bunch of custom dungeon content. Kashyyyk will probably be finished before Christmas. 15 character slots and multi-instance up to 3 at a time.

The Bestine bases on the Revelation server are pretty rad. Need more players, though! I'm JIRT , Blue , and Aphro on there.

u guys are more than welcome to use my vent server. idk what ur info is but it's pretty much mostly empty. just ask jimbo or myself to make you guys accts

I might get on tonight it's gonna suck starting from scratch again and leaving my 600+ stun baton on bas

Is the holo grind available now or is it still in development and Jedi isn't perma death is it

Back