14 hour download :(

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Timi @ Dec 30 2006, 05:10 PM) [snapback]138014[/snapback][/center]
Heh, thats the initial download....theres another 12 hours after that :p
[/b]

dang

Is this after you got into the beta?

Is it open beta yet?

I'm going to have a lot of free time on my hands here the next few weeks...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ackis @ Dec 30 2006, 11:12 PM) [snapback]138030[/snapback][/center]
Is this after you got into the beta?

Is it open beta yet?

I'm going to have a lot of free time on my hands here the next few weeks... [/b]

Negative...still closed. It's alright, nothing to get a hard on over. Spell effects are pretty bland and combat is standard, stand there click buttons till target is dead, rinse ...repeat. I've only played with a Druid, Necro, and Blood Mage and the first two just put you to sleep, but Blood Mage is pretty nasty, but again the spell effects leave something to be desired.

Here is a picture of me, a level 8 Warrior. The helmet animations are bugged. That is on high performance and 1024x9hundred something resolution.

screenshot00000nd1.jpg

yeah so now...there is just a little tiny bit of the download left.....it was only an hour left when i went to bed....when I woke up it was slowing down to a crawl....34 hours left...and its just been going up...now its 38...oh the dissapointment

Sometimes the patcher gets all screwie you might try restarting it I did several times when I dl'ed it.

Back