OMG He's gone crazy

Tiveria

Sheeptastic!
You know the guy that sometimes sings at my work? Well today he started talking to his forms that he's been working on...

"BAD BAD FORM. You are a very NAUGHTY form!"

And like every other word out of his mouth is fk.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Nov 9 2006, 12:33 PM) [snapback]131955[/snapback][/center]
You know the guy that sometimes sings at my work? Well today he started talking to his forms that he's been working on...

"BAD BAD FORM. You are a very NAUGHTY form!"

And like every other word out of his mouth is fk.
[/b]

That reminds me of this old pascal programmer I used to know who would talk very seductively to his code and outright flirt with it to try and seduce it into running properly... I always wondered about that guy.

:mellow: <---Jack in the box expression.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Voren @ Nov 9 2006, 09:37 AM) [snapback]131959[/snapback][/center]
That reminds me of this old pascal programmer I used to know who would talk very seductively to his code and outright flirt with it to try and seduce it into running properly... I always wondered about that guy.
[/b]
Look Look! Mr. Voren makes an appearance. Will you like beat Tivy in post count, now? *giggle*

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Artica @ Nov 9 2006, 01:48 PM) [snapback]131978[/snapback][/center]
:mellow: <---Jack in the box expression.
Look Look! Mr. Voren makes an appearance. Will you like beat Tivy in post count, now? *giggle*
[/b]

Considering he has like 500 posts on the official forums vs my 11k - I doubt it. But it'd be nice to see him try :)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Nov 9 2006, 01:03 PM) [snapback]131971[/snapback][/center]
This isn't code - it's paper.
[/b]

I DIDN'T WANT TO BE SECRETARY OF BALLOON DOGGIES. THE BALLOON DOGGIES DEMANDED IT!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stavrose @ Nov 9 2006, 02:42 PM) [snapback]131998[/snapback][/center]
steal his red stapler
[/b]

I'd rather not have the place blown up simply cuz I need a salary. Give me a year, and then I'll start stealing his stapler.

SOMETIMES SACRIFICES MUST BE MADE FOR YOUR OWN PERSONAL GAIN, TIV! IT'S WHAT BEING A RISKTAKER IS ALL ABOUT? ARE YOU A RISKTAKER? HUH? ARE YOU? OR ARE YOU A WIMP? STEAL IT, TIV! STEAL IT AND YOU SHALL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE!!!!!!!!!

(p.s., yes, i'm using caps on purpose cause i'm supposed to be shouting at tiv)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stavrose @ Nov 9 2006, 11:55 AM) [snapback]132001[/snapback][/center]
SOMETIMES SACRIFICES MUST BE MADE FOR YOUR OWN PERSONAL GAIN, TIV! IT'S WHAT BEING A RISKTAKER IS ALL ABOUT? ARE YOU A RISKTAKER? HUH? ARE YOU? OR ARE YOU A WIMP? STEAL IT, TIV! STEAL IT AND YOU SHALL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE!!!!!!!!!

(p.s., yes, i'm using caps on purpose cause i'm supposed to be shouting at tiv)
[/b]
C'mon Stavy, pipe down.

Be a good boy and roll over. *bats eyelashes*

:unsure:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stavrose @ Nov 9 2006, 12:09 PM) [snapback]132008[/snapback][/center]
McDonald's makes you poop more frequently
[/b]
YUCK! The worst of fast foods.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stavrose @ Nov 9 2006, 12:12 PM) [snapback]132011[/snapback][/center]
no, White Castle is the worst. That's why it's called Sliders
[/b]
What's White Castle? :eek:

For Fast Food, I prefer Jack in the Box. :mellow:

I've decided to just go along with him. He keeps muttering insane in the membrane so I just follow up with insane in the brain.

if anything it keeps my mind from the impending doom of sunday

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Artica @ Nov 9 2006, 02:14 PM) [snapback]132013[/snapback][/center]
What's White Castle? :eek:

For Fast Food, I prefer Jack in the Box. :mellow: [/b]

Jack in the Box still exists? When I last was in California, NOBODY went to Jack in the Box cause everyone who ate there kept dying from E-Coli or something like that. It was on the national news. I remember the reporter was like, "California chain Jack in the Box is offering a new special menu. Items include the DeathBurger, E-Coli in the Box Chicken Sandwich, and Diarrhea Fries." true story...at least the part about the reporter

Back