Who else...

Magama

isn't going to see the new James Bond movie? How the hell can you cast a guy with blond hair and blue eyes as James Bond... no offense to Daniel Craig but he just does not fit the James Bond profile. Hope he doesn't do too many movies :(
Picture of the New James Bond

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Magama @ Nov 10 2006, 04:36 AM) [snapback]132167[/snapback][/center]
isn't going to see the new James Bond movie? How the hell can you cast a guy with blond hair and blue eyes as James Bond... no offense to Daniel Craig but he just does not fit the James Bond profile. Hope he doesn't do too many movies :(
[/b]

He almost looks too "American" to be a Bond. Though he is in the best shape of any of the Bonds in the bast.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Magama @ Nov 10 2006, 04:36 AM) [snapback]132167[/snapback][/center]
[/b]
Easy ... get his hair dyed and wear color contact lenses...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Curse @ Nov 10 2006, 08:28 AM) [snapback]132197[/snapback][/center]
Easy ... get his hair dyed and wear color contact lenses...
[/b]
But they didn't do that...

Meh the whole bond coming out of the water in a speedo that you can see his package makes me not want to go.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ackis @ Nov 10 2006, 11:20 AM) [snapback]132321[/snapback][/center]
Meh the whole bond coming out of the water in a speedo that you can see his package makes me not want to go.
[/b]
Don't look at his package. Of course, unless you are interested *wink*

It's just there... and on the screen... hard to not look at it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :p

No interest whatsoever :p lol

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ackis @ Nov 10 2006, 02:24 PM) [snapback]132325[/snapback][/center]
It's just there... and on the screen... hard to not look at it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :p

No interest whatsoever :p lol
[/b]
That's very Vix of you. :p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ackis @ Nov 10 2006, 02:20 PM) [snapback]132321[/snapback][/center]
[/b]
I had thought the movie soudned cool but your giving me second thoughts there sounds scary.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Voren @ Nov 10 2006, 11:35 AM) [snapback]132332[/snapback][/center]
I had thought the movie soudned cool but your giving me second thoughts there sounds scary.
[/b]
Aww c'mon Mr. Voren. Ackis is just paranoic *giggle*

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Artica @ Nov 10 2006, 12:36 PM) [snapback]132333[/snapback][/center]
Aww c'mon Mr. Voren. Ackis is just paranoic *giggle*
[/b]

Paranoic?!?!

ATTACK OF THE 50 FOOT PACKAGE

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ackis @ Nov 10 2006, 02:20 PM) [snapback]132321[/snapback][/center]
[/b]

:drool:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ackis @ Nov 10 2006, 02:36 PM) [snapback]132334[/snapback][/center]
Paranoic?!?!

ATTACK OF THE 50 FOOT PACKAGE

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
[/b]

Dude stop looking at my package

Back