Taxes

SynTaXx-Wrath

If you're happy, I'm. . .
w00t w00t 5pm appointment and this is the 1st time in 5 years that I don't have to file with my ex :) *sooo sad* he'll be getting back 2k TOPS and I am getting over 6k, sucks to be him :D

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Artica @ Jan 22 2007, 03:08 PM) [snapback]140555[/snapback][/center]
I'll have to pay for sure... again. :cry:
[/b]
I'll be getting some back but it'll go straight to my attorney. Yay!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SynTaXx-Wrath @ Jan 22 2007, 12:10 PM) [snapback]140557[/snapback][/center]
why do people have to pay?
[/b]
Because you earn too much, and no one depends on you.

They don't consider my 5 kitties into that. :pinch:

lol get them little social security #'s thats why my new cat has a last name.. I'm going to claim him next year haha

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SynTaXx-Wrath @ Jan 22 2007, 12:16 PM) [snapback]140564[/snapback][/center]
lol get them little social security #'s thats why my new cat has a last name.. I'm going to claim him next year haha
[/b]
Nah, I'll survive. ^_^

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(MoobKrad @ Jan 22 2007, 12:17 PM) [snapback]140565[/snapback][/center]
:lol:
[/b]
Don't laugh, you pay more than me. :p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(djmtott @ Jan 22 2007, 12:22 PM) [snapback]140569[/snapback][/center]
nothing will beat my last years tax return of $10K
[/b]
10k? Do ya have a large family?

lol when I was 17 I worked one summer, was still being claimed by my parents and thought the 1200 I got back was a nice amount.. welcome to reality

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SynTaXx-Wrath @ Jan 22 2007, 12:37 PM) [snapback]140578[/snapback][/center]
a girl always remembers her largest.. haha j/k
[/b]
No comment. <_<

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Artica @ Jan 22 2007, 01:23 PM) [snapback]140571[/snapback][/center]
10k? Do ya have a large family?
[/b]
4 kids. I also moved twice, once from VA to FL, and FL to AZ, so all that moving money was deductible. Also I got $19k from Intel for the FL-AZ move and $8k was taken out in taxes, so I got a bunch of that back.
You also have to take into account that for 8 months that year I was in the military living on base housing, which was free, and it kept my earnings down.

Getting that money was great, but it's not going to happen again.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(djmtott @ Jan 22 2007, 04:11 PM) [snapback]140594[/snapback][/center]
4 kids. I also moved twice, once from VA to FL, and FL to AZ, so all that moving money was deductible. Also I got $19k from Intel for the FL-AZ move and $8k was taken out in taxes, so I got a bunch of that back.
You also have to take into account that for 8 months that year I was in the military living on base housing, which was free, and it kept my earnings down.

Getting that money was great, but it's not going to happen again.
[/b]

I think I did yer payroll.

Back