Bittorrent

Timi

I'm a torrent newbie, but there's something I want and can't find my disk for it. Any suggestions on a good program to get or is it all the same shizznit?

WHat proggy do you use?

I'm using BitTorrent... finding it slows down my PC immensly. I wouldn't mind a "limit connections" option either...

i used to use azureus and for security purposes i use peer guardian.......

i cant torrent where i am at the moment though :(

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ackis @ Dec 4 2006, 04:43 PM) [snapback]135669[/snapback][/center]
Kitty do you find that it slows your PC down at all?
[/b]
Nope :p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Timi @ Dec 4 2006, 04:51 PM) [snapback]135645[/snapback][/center]
I'm a torrent newbie, but there's something I want and can't find my disk for it. Any suggestions on a good program to get or is it all the same shizznit?
[/b]

I use Azureus, but i hear/read that uTorrent is good. I have had no problems with Azureus, and it allows you to limit connections and download rates. (Shareaza does torrents too, but I haven't used it since the early days of P2P)

bittorrent's new version lets you limit speeds and downloads. If you are playing online, you can lower down/up load speeds. Really wicked.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Timi @ Dec 4 2006, 03:51 PM) [snapback]135645[/snapback][/center]
[/b]

Timi is a noob..that is all..the end...but damn it I still miss playing WoW with him..does that make me a noob too? :/

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Teag @ Dec 4 2006, 10:11 PM) [snapback]135695[/snapback][/center]
Timi is a noob..that is all..the end...but damn it I still miss playing WoW with him..does that make me a noob too? :/
[/b]
bah I posted that than looked at my title :(

<----

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Teag @ Dec 4 2006, 11:11 PM) [snapback]135695[/snapback][/center]

bah I posted that than looked at my title :(

<----
[/b]

You love me :wub:

We'll get together in one of the new MMO's commin out I'm sure, drag Benjy, CB, and crew out of retirement!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Timi @ Dec 5 2006, 07:26 AM) [snapback]135718[/snapback][/center]
You love me :wub:

We'll get together in one of the new MMO's commin out I'm sure, drag Benjy, CB, and crew out of retirement!
[/b]

LOL love is a strong word...I can stand you, that sounds better :p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Teag @ Dec 6 2006, 05:39 AM) [snapback]135796[/snapback][/center]
LOL love is a strong word...I can stand you, that sounds better :p
[/b]
/wave

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Gomi @ Dec 5 2006, 01:43 PM) [snapback]135800[/snapback][/center]
/wave
[/b]

Now Gomi is another story :p Miss playing with you too, I miss my horse cock lol

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Teag @ Dec 6 2006, 06:01 AM) [snapback]135807[/snapback][/center]
Now Gomi is another story :p Miss playing with you too, I miss my horse cock lol
[/b]

HORSE COCK

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Teag @ Dec 5 2006, 02:39 PM) [snapback]135796[/snapback][/center]
LOL love is a strong word...I can stand you, that sounds better :p [/b]

You can stand me, but you love his HORSE COCK ....what is this world commin to?

Back