sex in the parking lot

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ker-ri @ Aug 18 2006, 11:02 AM) [snapback]107854[/snapback][/center]
careful its addicting! :ph34r:
[/b]

You're brave, isn't it always cold in Buffalo ;)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Alison/Maryna @ Aug 18 2006, 03:26 PM) [snapback]107827[/snapback][/center]
*ponders*
in the same hotel room as her mom and sister
in the car with her mom driving
in the bedroom below the parents'....had to have her bite my fingers so she wouldnt wake them up....was so damn hawt

these are what i can think of for now....so yeah i understand the extra excitement of what getting caught can bring....never been caught ro at least no one has ever said anything :p
[/b]
:drool:
I hereby endorse this thread! :blush: :wub:

Parents always pop up when not wanted ay? :D

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Whewa @ Aug 17 2006, 10:05 PM) [snapback]107606[/snapback][/center]
Today while working at one of the parks I work at some people had sex in the parking lot......and not even in a car, they did it on it. We drove by them and they were messing around in the cab of this guys truck. I guess that was just the pregame show. Well anyways she ended up bent over on the trunk of her car while he pounded away. As soon as they were done they ran into their cars and drove away, the guy not even taking to time to back out and just drove over the curb and grass to get on the road. Its weird enough that people would do it out there, I mean its not busy...but its not abandoned either, and we were right there working close to them. [/b]

That was Stavrose gettin pwnd by Gomi.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Timi @ Aug 20 2006, 02:19 AM) [snapback]108285[/snapback][/center]
That was Stavrose gettin pwnd by Gomi.
[/b]
So Timi what are your parents going to do with all that storage room now that you have come out of the closet?

Back