Is TeamSpeak free?

Curse

Bored to death... maybe...
Anyone know anything about this? I'm about to start playing EQ2 again and I've become accustomed to a vent server and since I lack the funds to pay for one I'm looking for a free alternative.

Hrmm so I can run a teamspeak server? I don't think my connection is that good though... hrmm...

Hrmm so I can run a teamspeak server? I don't think my connection is that good though... hrmm...

Just rent a ventrilo server :)

http://www.branzone.com/services/voice/index.php

Their monthly special is 6.99$ for a 30 slot server, but you have to buy it in increments of 3 months. The normal server prices are very nice too though. Personally I pay for a 7.95 20-slot server.

Only downside is that they usually go down at around 3 AM for restart which takes a couple minutes.

I need to get a job first lol. Anyway I'm testing out a Team Speak server. Someone connect I want to see if it works. :p

IP 151.203.42.229
Port 8767

Oh yeah PW is Curse

If you guys are trying to connect I'm having issues with my firewall

ok turned off the firewall i'll just disable it when I'm using TS anyway its up if you guys want to say hello :p

It's all good Seren. I don't want you to have to pay for Vent. Would be nice if we played in the long term though. Since I'm not sure how long my friends and I will last playing EQ2 (I'll know within a week or two of playing) there is no point in opening it up. :p

You guys missed your chance to talk to the legendary curse!! Lol anyway I gotta get going later ppl! Thanks for the Help trouble shooting my server Bananaman, Prodigy and O'fi

yeah sorry I took it down again lol no one connected for like an hour so I shut it off ;p

Just run a vent server off your computer... As long as ur not behind a router it should work fine.

Back