Stop lights don't mean shit

Timi

On my way to work this morning I'm making a left hand turn (my light was green). The light had been green for some time and out of the corner of my eye a see a car darting in from the right. Stupid bitch didn't even bother slowing down ran right through the light while all the others were stopped, almost took off the front end of my car, and after i slammed on the breaks and blew my horn at her, she gave me a look of, "get the fuck out of my way". It's days like this that I actually miss being a police officer.

I swear to God, if i drove a piece of shit beat up car, I would have beat the living hell out of hers. :mad:

Yeah, I wish I could be a cop so I can bust a cap in people like that freely....just like real cops do here in Chicago!

Lol I blew a red light racing my friend to White Castle the other day. Just blatently read with no cars anywhere just kept bangin 60.

Fuck road lines too.

Yesterday, nearing and right after an intersection, two different people just decided they wanted in my lane and they were getting in there. It was on turns, and they decided to just kind of keep going straight.

Ohh and I actually hit someone in a similar situation. The light was green for me, and it was a left turn yeild for some deuche. He decides not to yeild, I hit the fucker going about 45. I pocketed about 3 grand from it plus my car and all expenses got paid for. So I am not complaining now, but I was pissed the fuck off.

Yeah, favorite thing now is if its a single lane and a long line and someone at the back wants to make a left hand turn, they'll gun it and drive in the opposing lane until they get to the left turn lane.

Saw someone do that today...in front of a cop...and the cop missed it because he had turned his back. Freakin chief Wiggum!

Yeah, favorite thing now is if its a single lane and a long line and someone at the back wants to make a left hand turn, they'll gun it and drive in the opposing lane until they get to the left turn lane.

Saw someone do that today...in front of a cop...and the cop missed it because he had turned his back. Freakin chief Wiggum!
:lol:

Fuck road lines too.

Yesterday, nearing and right after an intersection, two different people just decided they wanted in my lane and they were getting in there. It was on turns, and they decided to just kind of keep going straight.

Ohh and I actually hit someone in a similar situation. The light was green for me, and it was a left turn yeild for some deuche. He decides not to yeild, I hit the fucker going about 45. I pocketed about 3 grand from it plus my car and all expenses got paid for. So I am not complaining now, but I was pissed the fuck off.

Around here you can guarantee that at a double-left turn there will be one person in each group of cars that just sort of meanders one lane over during the turn. It's more fun when it's snowy. ABS FTW.

Last week I was half asleep driving to work (which I try not to do very often), and I ran a red light. I swore at myself for the rest of the way there.

Back