Any Star Wars collectors here?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Merlyn @ Aug 11 2006, 05:23 AM) [snapback]104669[/snapback][/center]
cool,
what I really really really wanted was this...darth baby
[/b]

Ahhh good 'ol Gentle Giant....the company with the some of the best SW material that is too expensive for me to ever own lol......their upcoming anime/clone wars style statues look absolutely amazing.

wulf tried very hard to get this for me but somehow it never worked out...

*sigh*

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Settbacca @ Aug 10 2006, 11:50 AM) [snapback]104660[/snapback][/center]
http://www.hasbrotoyshop.com/ is your friend :)

When they come out in 2007 you should be able to get them here.
[/b]

Its about time they came out with some of the crimson guard stuff, i read the comics and always thought they looked awsome. To be honest though... the figures kinda look like crap, like their helmets are out of proportion to their body.. :( but i will still get them. /sigh

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Settbacca @ Aug 10 2006, 07:50 PM) [snapback]104660[/snapback][/center]
http://www.hasbrotoyshop.com/ is your friend :)

When they come out in 2007 you should be able to get them here.
[/b]
I don't know if they will send abroad will they? The best bet is Ebay. But there are plenty of good UK suppliers that will ship to you. B)

Things ive been waiting for...

- More clone troopers (different types, not just the same one painted over for the 16th time)
- The rest of Delta squad
- Some kotor stuff
- Crimson empire figures (looks like those are in the works now. :D)

So far almost everything they have come out with have been based off the movies. It kinda gets old when you see the same figure repackaged a thousand times.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ColdIce @ Aug 10 2006, 10:48 PM) [snapback]104803[/snapback][/center]
So far almost everything they have come out with have been based off the movies. It kinda gets old when you see the same figure repackaged a thousand times.
[/b]
QFE!! All the rest if this years range is mainly resculpted colored figures. Good but boring. Also lazy by Hasbro.
16.jpg

Go here to see some of the pics. Window in right
http://www.starwars.com/community/event/co...18/indexp4.html

Also here
http://www.rebelscum.com/story/front/UPDAT...ights_99407.asp
They are making a new Mara Jade too. B)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Merlyn @ Aug 10 2006, 05:57 PM) [snapback]104560[/snapback][/center]
waaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!!
WANT A SHUTTLE!!!!
:( :( :(
[/b]
I have one, it cost me a pretty penny and now sits on a shelf. :rolleyes:
shuttle.jpg

It's not the original release one. I got it cos it was like the holy grail ship that I once saw but slipped away. Memories are better than money. B)

Here's a small sample of my collection. My mobile camera is good my steady hand isn't. :p
figs1.jpg

figs2.jpg

figs3.jpg

The Crimson Empire figures are exclusive only from the hasbro site and starwars site. :angry:
They are also coming out with an Aura Sing figure, she has a mask and her lightsaber. :eek:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ColdIce @ Aug 11 2006, 04:25 AM) [snapback]104928[/snapback][/center]
The Crimson Empire figures are exclusive only from the hasbro site and starwars site. :angry:
They are also coming out with an Aura Sing figure, she has a mask and her lightsaber. :eek:
[/b]
You can buy them online ok though. Or Ebay will have them.
The Aurra Sing is a repaint of the 1st release I think.
POTJcardedAurraSing.jpg

Oh how I envy a tidy room. :mellow:
Even my books are overflowing. Got all those and more.
Looks like you have more graphic novels where I have the original comics. B)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Merlyn @ Aug 11 2006, 06:57 AM) [snapback]104958[/snapback][/center]
my collection...
you see my Vader and Maul bubble baths :)
[/b]

Would taking a picture of the Lego Star Destroyer and Lego Corellian Corvette I got be a bit much?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Azrail @ Aug 11 2006, 02:38 PM) [snapback]104998[/snapback][/center]
Oh how I envy a tidy room. :mellow:
Even my books are overflowing. Got all those and more.
Looks like you have more graphic novels where I have the original comics. B)
[/b]

it is tidy incycles and that book shelf is my working shelf upstairs next to th ecomputer where I have isnta access to my research material. the livingroom is where ALL the other various books are and it's not tidy.

It's easier and cheaper to buy graphic novels via amazon than the individual comics which I can'tget here in english anyway. I like my colelctions complete and now that I can afford to get them I am slowly doing just that...

just need to finish up the cloe wars set... :)

and Fluffy I don'think it is too much photographing your lego toys! I'd loveto see them

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Merlyn @ Aug 11 2006, 09:35 AM) [snapback]105018[/snapback][/center]
it is tidy incycles and that book shelf is my working shelf upstairs next to th ecomputer where I have isnta access to my research material. the livingroom is where ALL the other various books are and it's not tidy.

It's easier and cheaper to buy graphic novels via amazon than the individual comics which I can'tget here in english anyway. I like my colelctions complete and now that I can afford to get them I am slowly doing just that...

just need to finish up the cloe wars set... :)

and Fluffy I don'think it is too much photographing your lego toys! I'd loveto see them
[/b]

They are like 3 feet (1 meter) long each.

Back