I feel bad

Darein

Retired SWG Bounty Hunter
I just don't feel "right". Can't figure it out. I think maybe I'll sleep on it.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Darein @ Jun 19 2006, 04:34 AM) [snapback]88211[/snapback][/center]
I just don't feel "right". Can't figure it out. I think maybe I'll sleep on it. [/b]
Maybe its not the same but I have this horrible feeling like something bad is going to happen today and I can't sleep. I have a dentist appointment in 3 hours and the ex has kiddo for the day and I can't make the feeling go away.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Darein @ Jun 19 2006, 05:34 AM) [snapback]88211[/snapback][/center]
I just don't feel "right". Can't figure it out. I think maybe I'll sleep on it.
[/b]

I get that way a lot. I'm fairly sure it's normal. Well. for me it's either normal or time to go back on the pills.

Take a breather, and give yourself some slack.

Spoil yourselves, eat icecream and think happy thoughts! :D :hug:
/Nurse Zana :p

PS: And oh, do what I do when I get home from work at times (Im a teacher). On with the boxer gloves, and hit the sandbag! I really like my job, but sometimes... >:) :p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Zana @ Jun 19 2006, 05:54 PM) [snapback]88300[/snapback][/center]
Spoil yourselves, eat icecream and think happy thoughts! :D :hug:
/Nurse Zana :p

PS: And oh, do what I do when I get home from work at times (Im a teacher). On with the boxer gloves, and hit the sandbag! I really like my job, but sometimes... >:) :p
[/b]
ZOMG! Nurse and Head Mistress Zana!! :wub: :drool: :wub: :drool: :wub: :blush:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Azrail @ Jun 19 2006, 08:49 PM) [snapback]88349[/snapback][/center]
ZOMG! Nurse and Head Mistress Zana!! :wub: :drool: :wub: :drool: :wub: :blush:
[/b]
Oh my, that certainly got you going lol :lol:

Back