It's official

Gomi

The Dirty Smuggler/Agent
As some of you know my GF and I had decided to get married but we never made it offical.

This past weekend my sister found my grandmothers engagment ring and tonight I gave it to my GF.

Long story short if anybody wants to come to a bachlor party it'll be summer of 2007.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Gomi @ Feb 16 2006, 01:42 PM) [snapback]46426[/snapback][/center]
As some of you know my GF and I had decided to get married but we never made it offical.

This past weekend my sister found my grandmothers engagment ring and tonight I gave it to my GF.

Long story short if anybody wants to come to a bachlor party it'll be summer of 2007.
[/b]
have in san diego. ill come in a suit
grats gomi!

ohhh, i thought it was official the first time! weel, didn't know that. gratz again :D I'll come to the party as long as the strippers shave their armpits :p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stavrose @ Feb 16 2006, 01:55 PM) [snapback]46442[/snapback][/center]
ohhh, i thought it was official the first time! weel, didn't know that. gratz again :D I'll come to the party as long as the strippers shave their armpits :p
[/b]
you want to come just to see me in a suite dont you?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stavrose @ Feb 16 2006, 01:55 PM) [snapback]46442[/snapback][/center]
[/b]
the difference is now she has a ring

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Gomi @ Feb 16 2006, 01:42 PM) [snapback]46426[/snapback][/center]

[/b]
Grats bud, we'll make it an official celebration when you visit El-D this summer. I'll be the guy with the beer.

Awwwww!!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!

I wish you both all the happiness in the world together!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Fluffy @ Feb 15 2006, 10:42 PM) [snapback]46477[/snapback][/center]
Nice Gomi!

Welcome to the world of servitude. :lol:
[/b]

QFE!!!

And grats, Gomi. Marriage is great, cept for all that faithfulness crap.

Grats Gomi. Good to see another wanderhomie gettin hitched... we still havnt picked our date.

And yea... have the party down in SD.. I wana join in :D

Back