Who has little one's

DrewPA

You all know I have a little one.
Her name is Madeline....

she is 11 month old as of the 12 of this month.
For X-mass daddy "me" got her a toy that will help her start to walk as we are standing up.
I got her a table she can stand next to and play games.
tonight we do the Santa pics in the mall "never done this yet any advise you can give me please"

What are you getting your little ones for x-mass......

DrewPA

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DrewPA @ Dec 15 2005, 07:46 AM) [snapback]11548[/snapback][/center]
Her name is Madeline....

For X-mass daddy "me" got her a toy that will help her start to walk as we are standing up.
tonight we do the Santa pics in the mall "never done this yet any advise you can give me please"
DrewPA
[/b]

i wna sit on santa's kneel rofl

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(madhead @ Dec 14 2005, 04:47 PM) [snapback]11552[/snapback][/center]
i wna sit on santa's kneel rofl
[/b]

stop making thread dirty!!! /flail

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DrewPA @ Dec 14 2005, 04:46 PM) [snapback]11548[/snapback][/center]
Her name is Madeline....

DrewPA
[/b]

I have 2 little ones. My daughter is 8 and my son is 3.
No clue what I am gettting them for christmas, I am such a bad mother :lol:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Nivekella @ Dec 15 2005, 07:50 AM) [snapback]11554[/snapback][/center]
[/b]

niv wats the lad's name

I have 1 little one, 4 mths old. Named Samantha Ray, but me and the wife call her Sammy.
For xmas Daddy got her a bunch of stuffed animals that she likes. she likes soft ones that have like beaks or feet or big ears, so I got her a Coke bear, A M&Ms m&m dressed like a bunny, A spinning light thing, a poster for her room, and a colorful light. remember shes 4 mths old- regular light bulbs give her a thrill. but most of the stuff we got her so far was from our Vegas trip. me and the wife plan on going out this weekend and getting her a few things.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Nivekella @ Dec 15 2005, 07:50 AM) [snapback]11554[/snapback][/center]
[/b]
Niv you dont look old enough to have an 8 yr old (judging by the chainmail pic)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(madhead @ Dec 14 2005, 04:51 PM) [snapback]11558[/snapback][/center]
niv wats the lad's name
[/b]

Well my son's name is Gavin.
My daughter's is Jennifer.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shaggz1297 @ Dec 14 2005, 05:05 PM) [snapback]11584[/snapback][/center]
I have 1 little one, 4 mths old. Named Samantha Ray, but me and the wife call her Sammy.
For xmas Daddy got her a bunch of stuffed animals that she likes. she likes soft ones that have like beaks or feet or big ears, so I got her a Coke bear, A M&Ms m&m dressed like a bunny, A spinning light thing, a poster for her room, and a colorful light. remember shes 4 mths old- regular light bulbs give her a thrill. but most of the stuff we got her so far was from our Vegas trip. me and the wife plan on going out this weekend and getting her a few things.
Niv you dont look old enough to have an 8 yr old (judging by the chainmail pic)
[/b]

:blush:
Thank you..I appreciate that.
I am not afraid to admit my age, 31.
Yeah so I had my daughter when I was 23.
And no that chainmail photo is not me at like age 18 either lol.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shaggz1297 @ Dec 14 2005, 10:10 PM) [snapback]11761[/snapback][/center]
listen to bush?
[/b]

Yes, but not named for Gavin Rossdale.
Actually a family name on my husband's side :D

I don't have kids, BUT I have nephews.

I got my nephew Dylan (4 yrs old) a kick ass Superman shirt with matching pants and a copy of the Episode 3 DVD (Which in a week of visiting with him I'll want to snap in half)

My youngest nephew Caleb (1 yr 2 months old) I got him an outfit as well but he got Batman. And I got him a little football that doubles as a teething thing.

So yeah, thats what I got my nephews.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Zampy @ Dec 15 2005, 01:26 PM) [snapback]11769[/snapback][/center]
batman > superman, dylan got robbed
[/b]
Lies, Superman > Batman. His shirt matches my shirt and my Superman trucker cap, FTW!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(LilHammie @ Dec 15 2005, 01:29 PM) [snapback]11770[/snapback][/center]
Lies, Superman > Batman. His shirt matches my shirt and my Superman trucker cap, FTW!
[/b]
On a lighter note, Zampy just went to murder his pothead neighbors for being dirty filthy whores. He'll be back after a brief message from our sponsors. :D

ak ftw
317257.jpg

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Nivekella @ Dec 15 2005, 01:13 PM) [snapback]11762[/snapback][/center]
:blush:
Thank you..I appreciate that.
I am not afraid to admit my age, 31.
Yeah so I had my daughter when I was 23.
And no that chainmail photo is not me at like age 18 either lol.
Yes, but not named for Gavin Rossdale.
Actually a family name on my husband's side :D
[/b]
I want to name my next daughter (i say im doomed to have all girls) Tuesday after the Lynard Skynard song. my wife isnt too "upbeat" about it though./ yeah i figured it wasnt an 18 yr old pic

i wanna name my daughter lorelei and my son zachary

but there's a long time coming before that happens

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Zampy @ Dec 15 2005, 02:05 PM) [snapback]11793[/snapback][/center]
i wanna name my daughter lorelei and my son zachary

but there's a long time coming before that happens
[/b]
I want kids, but not for another like 5 years.

I want to have kids soon. I'm almost 30 and that bothers me that I don't have a family yet. I'd always planned on having them when I was 25 and that's come and gone.

My daughter will be Saerra Marie and my son Xavier Michael.

Wook Child is 16 months old and is like her old man, big, tough, and just a hint of crazy.

Just saw this thread, thought I would add my 3 lol I have a 10 year old, a 4 year old ..and a 6 week old..all boys :)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Teag @ Dec 16 2005, 06:18 AM) [snapback]12297[/snapback][/center]
Just saw this thread, thought I would add my 3 lol I have a 10 year old, a 4 year old ..and a 6 week old..all boys :)
[/b]
nice avatar. ios it yours? ;) jk
but yea my family says im doomed to have all girls. i wanted a girl first though, hoping for a boy next

Back