An age-old debate

• Tits

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ass

• Other (Please enlighten us)

• Total voters
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Azrail @ Aug 8 2006, 04:18 PM) [snapback]103735[/snapback][/center]
The Ass end is leading :p
[/b]
You must be confuzed... you appear to have voted for ass, but your avatar is a pic of tits...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(djmtott @ Aug 9 2006, 12:22 AM) [snapback]103736[/snapback][/center]
You must be confuzed... you appear to have voted for ass, but your avatar is a pic of tits...
[/b]
I have pics of ass too. I have posted many of them before :p
Zampy is a proud owner of a Ass avatar I made for him! :lol:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Cysha @ Aug 9 2006, 09:16 AM) [snapback]103881[/snapback][/center]
Why aren't eyes on the list :p
[/b]

Cuz that's a girl response ;)

I'm not responding to this cuz honestly, I like the whole package ;)

Imagine that I voted tits :p
Not gonna lie gotta love a nice pair of perky tits.
And yes as Timi stated I am one female that loves the boobies!!

But I will not lie if ya got a flabby ass...ICK! Gotta have a nice firm ass as well.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Nivekella @ Aug 9 2006, 03:56 PM) [snapback]103934[/snapback][/center]
Imagine that I voted tits :p
Not gonna lie gotta love a nice pair of perky tits.
And yes as Timi stated I am one female that loves the boobies!!

But I will not lie if ya got a flabby ass...ICK! Gotta have a nice firm ass as well.
[/b]
What a surprise. :p An Ass and tits lover you are then. ;)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Cysha @ Aug 9 2006, 06:16 AM) [snapback]103881[/snapback][/center]
Why aren't eyes on the list :p
[/b]
Guys don't look at'em :p

Even if their life depended on it.

LMAO before reading the responses I was like "eyes". Hence why I voted other. LOL

<-- must be gay

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ackis @ Aug 9 2006, 06:13 PM) [snapback]104256[/snapback][/center]
LMAO before reading the responses I was like "eyes". Hence why I voted other. LOL

<-- must be gay
[/b]

Or just confused.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ackis @ Aug 10 2006, 12:51 PM) [snapback]104552[/snapback][/center]
But is he gay?

Emo gay people? Hmmm... LOL @ them?
[/b]

What if you were an Emo gay person attracted to a Goth gay person, but could never be a couple because you constantly argued what was the best way to exude depression (passive agressively, of course).

*head explodes*

Back