Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Matrix

• Auto Assault

• Final Fantasy

• Total voters
Technically there was two or you could say even three versions of swg. Since it just has one entry for swg I would assume its the NGE version. I voted FFonling since it allows you to be any class you want(you can change classes in the mog house and unlock more as you level them up), and you can be two classes at the same time but limited in that the secondary class will only be half the level as your main class. Uo isnt up there so I didnt vote for it, and also COH/COV, or DOAC, shadowbane I could go on and on and on.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tirrem @ Mar 2 2007, 08:59 PM) [snapback]146801[/snapback][/center]
Technically there was two or you could say even three versions of swg. Since it just has one entry for swg I would assume its the NGE version. I voted FFonling since it allows you to be any class you want(you can change classes in the mog house and unlock more as you level them up), and you can be two classes at the same time but limited in that the secondary class will only be half the level as your main class. Uo isnt up there so I didnt vote for it, and also COH/COV, or DOAC, shadowbane I could go on and on and on.
[/b]

Right, I forgot all those on the bottom. I just couldnt think of them when I posted it.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tirrem @ Mar 2 2007, 08:59 PM) [snapback]146801[/snapback][/center]
[/b]

Well he did say "What is the best mmo on the market?", not was. Since CU and Pre-Cu are no longer existent that wouldn't be right. :p

Anyways, I voted for WoW. It's the most successful MMORPG that's out right now, even though I hate it at endgame and always end up selling my accounts, it's still the best that's out compared to that list.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Fluffy @ Mar 3 2007, 03:35 PM) [snapback]146841[/snapback][/center]
Lineage? Or is that no longer played?
[/b]

L2 is played - quite a few people like it.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Mar 3 2007, 04:43 PM) [snapback]146845[/snapback][/center]
L2 is played - quite a few people like it.
[/b]

I played it, but 99% of the community is Korean currency farmers.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Akieo @ Mar 3 2007, 05:14 PM) [snapback]146851[/snapback][/center]
I played it, but 99% of the community is Korean currency farmers.
[/b]

Hehe me and Vaki were talking about how fast we would go back to that game if goldfarmers hadnt fucked the economy up...

Btw my vote is gonna goto Silkroad only because its the closest thing I've played to starwars as far as the skills system goes.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stomis @ Mar 4 2007, 04:22 PM) [snapback]146930[/snapback][/center]
Hehe me and Vaki were talking about how fast we would go back to that game if goldfarmers hadnt fucked the economy up...

Btw my vote is gonna goto Silkroad only because its the closest thing I've played to starwars as far as the skills system goes.
[/b]

Lineage 2 fucking rocked. If it weren't so dependent on having to buy adena (currency) it would be a great game. Oh and if the grind wasn't ridiculously long.

FFA PvP = :thumbsup:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stomis @ Mar 4 2007, 07:55 PM) [snapback]146953[/snapback][/center]
Silkroad = FFA pvp plus sided pvp rolled into one.
[/b]

If I had a PC that could run games I would probably try it out, but until I have the cash to build a new PC I'm sticking to console full time. B)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Akieo @ Mar 4 2007, 09:17 PM) [snapback]146962[/snapback][/center]
If I had a PC that could run games I would probably try it out, but until I have the cash to build a new PC I'm sticking to console full time. B)
[/b]

Dude chinese miracle it will run with a like a 1200mhz processor 256mb ram and a 128 geforce 3 vid card and it still looks the same as lineage2. O and its free to d/l and play. Greece server if your interested.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stomis @ Mar 4 2007, 09:22 PM) [snapback]146963[/snapback][/center]
Dude chinese miracle it will run with a like a 1200mhz processor 256mb ram and a 128 geforce 3 vid card and it still looks the same as lineage2. O and its free to d/l and play. Greece server if your interested.
[/b]

Yeah, my motherboard and video card are basically dying very slowly. Sometimes I'm surprised it can even boot up.

Once I get my new car this summer I'm going to work and build a new computer, tired of throwing a few hundred of dollars here and there and having it always fail.

But what can you say.. It's a 4 year old PC.

Back