Why bother wit ha witty title?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Dec 14 2005, 05:15 AM) [snapback]10501[/snapback][/center]
A lot of them just like to watch. :eek:
[/b]
i guess its no wonder why me and you got sucha big lead over everyone else...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shaggz1297 @ Dec 13 2005, 02:17 PM) [snapback]10504[/snapback][/center]
i guess its no wonder why me and you got sucha big lead over everyone else...
[/b]

Yeah I'm generally a much more active participant.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shaggz1297 @ Dec 14 2005, 05:20 AM) [snapback]10510[/snapback][/center]
me too. in all ways ladies ;)
[/b]

You're always a lady? I...I never knew!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Timi @ Dec 13 2005, 02:20 PM) [snapback]10512[/snapback][/center]
You're always a lady? I...I never knew!
[/b]

yes you did Timi! Stop hiding things!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Dec 14 2005, 05:21 AM) [snapback]10513[/snapback][/center]
yes you did Timi! Stop hiding things!
[/b]
um, things have certinly gone the other way with this thread

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shaggz1297 @ Dec 13 2005, 02:25 PM) [snapback]10522[/snapback][/center]
um, things have certinly gone the other way with this thread
[/b]

Don't they always?

Ahh things to do at work when we are bored :(

/think hmmmm wonder what the CEO is downloading............. :blink:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Zampy @ Dec 14 2005, 05:38 AM) [snapback]10545[/snapback][/center]
teh pr0n!
[/b]

Oooo...I'm sorry. The correct answer is, "What is the pr0n." "Remember to phrase your answers in the form of a question."

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Timi @ Dec 14 2005, 05:51 AM) [snapback]10559[/snapback][/center]
Oooo...I'm sorry. The correct answer is, "What is the pr0n." "Remember to phrase your answers in the form of a question."
[/b]
" ill chose swords for 200"
"Thats S words for 200"
"You'll rue the day you crossed me trebeck"

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shaggz1297 @ Dec 14 2005, 05:59 AM) [snapback]10570[/snapback][/center]
" ill chose swords for 200"
"Thats S words for 200"
"You'll rue the day you crossed me trebeck"
[/b]

Sean Connery FTW!

Alex Trebek: [the category is "Words that begin with the letter C"] The word cat would be found under this letter in the dictionary. Sean Connery?

Sean Connery: What is the "R's"?

Alex Trebek: No, it's not in the "R's".

Sean Connery: Not in the "R's", eh? Well, that's not what your mother said last night, Trebek.

Alex Trebek: Let's just go to Final Jeopardy, shall we? The category is; I can't believe this, the Final Jeopardy category is 'Famous Mothers'.

Sean Connery: Hah, Hah, Hah; My day has finally come, Trebek.

Sean Connery: I pose a conundrum to you, a riddle if you will.

Alex Trebek: [as Alex Trebeck] I don't want to hear it.

Sean Connery: What's the difference between you and a mallard with a cold. One's a sick duck... I can't remember how it ends, but your mother's a whore.

Back