BEHOLD!

Tyra Banks: "I have had experiences with people who ignored me because they were going out with friends or hanging out with real human beings."

Fucking classic.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Fluffy @ Jan 28 2007, 08:59 PM) [snapback]141759[/snapback][/center]
Tyra Banks: "I have had experiences with people who ignored me because they were going out with friends or hanging out with real human beings."

Fucking classic.
[/b]
:lol:

if you look closely, shawn pockets a world of warcraft disc and does a switch-a-roo with the michael jackson greatest hits , and shreds that instead!!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Avari @ Jan 30 2007, 12:57 PM) [snapback]141980[/snapback][/center]
if you look closely, shawn pockets a world of warcraft disc and does a switch-a-roo with the michael jackson greatest hits , and shreds that instead!!
[/b]

Which is even worse, really. I would gladly give up a copy of WoW for any record from the KING OF POP.

All four of those tools are clueless idiots. I can see it in the guys eyes "Shred my discs I didnt uninstall it and if I did I can download it." When a situtation like that comes along its takes both people to feed it. Both of em are just as guilty as the other. Fucking Tyra... idiot.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Huntress @ Jan 31 2007, 04:20 AM) [snapback]141986[/snapback][/center]
All four of those tools are clueless idiots. I can see it in the guys eyes "Shred my discs I didnt uninstall it and if I did I can download it." When a situtation like that comes along its takes both people to feed it. Both of em are just as guilty as the other. Fucking Tyra... idiot.
[/b]

THANK YOU! someone had to say it :p You can see the look on his face! to him it means nothing.

Granted he's an asshole for not wanting to spend time with his daughter but geez lady, grow a backbone! make him DELETE the character........stupid people *grumble*

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ker-ri @ Jan 30 2007, 01:26 PM) [snapback]141987[/snapback][/center]
make him DELETE the character
[/b]

ya know, that's what I thought they were going to do... yeah shredding the CDs is weak.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Habanero @ Jan 30 2007, 01:40 PM) [snapback]141989[/snapback][/center]
Priceless comment left on that:

"Girlfriends come and go...Epix are soulbound"
[/b]

ROFL!

yes they do or in my case men but....... a child is forever! He so is undeserving of a child......fine if you are unhappy with your girl, it happens but don't ignore your child...... *sigh*

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Cahnuuk @ Jan 31 2007, 05:02 AM) [snapback]141997[/snapback][/center]
Typical. I bet she spends as much time watching crappy daytime TV as he does playing WoW.
[/b]

yeah and he says he goes into work at 3..say thats 8-9 hrs, and he gets home and plays til 2..hell thats nothing compared to some people, thats not even enough time to fly from undercity to stv!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Avari @ Jan 30 2007, 08:13 PM) [snapback]142080[/snapback][/center]
yeah and he says he goes into work at 3..say thats 8-9 hrs, and he gets home and plays til 2..hell thats nothing compared to some people, thats not even enough time to fly from undercity to stv!
[/b]

Back