Name that game!

Timi

Yes, I'm bored at work....so here's an easy one!

Famous scientist develops a time machine that allows him to go back in time and assassinates a ruthless dictator.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Jul 19 2006, 01:47 PM) [snapback]95313[/snapback][/center]
Red Alert? [/b]

Bingo!

New one...You're the decendant of a great king who has fallen ill and it is up to you to find the cure!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Timi @ Jul 19 2006, 06:56 PM) [snapback]95323[/snapback][/center]
Bingo!

New one...You're the decendant of a great king who has fallen ill and it is up to you to find the cure!
[/b]
Give us a clue.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Timi @ Jul 19 2006, 06:56 PM) [snapback]95323[/snapback][/center]
Bingo!

[/b]
dragon warrior?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(MoobKrad @ Jul 19 2006, 05:25 PM) [snapback]95435[/snapback][/center]
Zelda

I really don't know, just shooting. [/b]

Nope.

Clue: PC game

to sum up the last few seemingly pointless posts :p:

1) the main plot of the game is that you are a descendant of a king who is ill and you have to find a cure
2) it is from a famous series of PC games
3) it is not zelda, dragon warrior or ff3

i have no feckin idea

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(PrOdiGy @ Jul 19 2006, 03:30 PM) [snapback]95465[/snapback][/center]
to sum up the last few seemingly pointless posts :p:

1) the main plot of the game is that you are a descendant of a king who is ill and you have to find a cure
2) it is from a famous series of PC games
3) it is not zelda, dragon warrior or ff3

i have no feckin idea
[/b]
Prince of Persia?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Timi @ Jul 19 2006, 09:29 PM) [snapback]95503[/snapback][/center]
No to all answers

New clue: Daventry
[/b]

King's Quest?

shit old game, but I remember daventry was like a place in that game, i'm probably just dumb

Back