Blade: The TV Series

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shaggz1297 @ Jul 5 2006, 09:22 PM) [snapback]92520[/snapback][/center]
lol, coulda told you nay months ago.
[/b]

I saw the preview and thought that too. I have the episode's recorded just no time to see if it's worth it. Anyone watch the pilot and second episode ?

Too early to say. Not seen 2 yet, no d/l last night on it yet.
It lacks the Snipes charm and familarility.
The chick in it is hot. ;) It has some blood and stuff so it's not kiddified.
I think it will improve due to the fact that they can build up a good storyline. Already laid it out with Villian etc.

I think its worth watching the first 3 to see how it goes. But don't judge it from only the Pilot. Needs time to get into the flow.

I watched a couple of minutes of the pilot. Some woman (I guess a cop) was running through an abandoned building, got jumped by two vampires, and Blade comes in to save the day. Needless to say, I didn't like the guy they got to play blade, he doesn't have the presence Snipes does and he tries too hard to be Snipes.

Timi - voren watched the pilot and told me that the first 20 minutes or so was dumb, but that it got better. (I saw the first 20 mins and ran upstairs cuz it bored me)

mostly Nay
The new Blade sucks, but they have some interesting moments.
Its one of those to watch if theres nothing else on.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(lpb8733 @ Jul 7 2006, 06:50 AM) [snapback]92756[/snapback][/center]
mostly Nay
The new Blade sucks, but they have some interesting moments.
Its one of those to watch if theres nothing else on.
[/b]
lets start the "I Want Wesley In a Non-Gay Way" petition!!!!

Back