Someone teach me japanese PLEASE

Curse

Bored to death... maybe...
It's not fair damn it!! Finally finished downloading all the the evangelion series and they arent subtitled ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh /cry :cry:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Curse @ Jun 25 2006, 10:25 PM) [snapback]89795[/snapback][/center]
It's not fair damn it!! Finally finished downloading all the the evangelion series and they arent subtitled ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh /cry :cry: [/b]
I have the japanese symbol for love on my lower back above my tushie in a big tribal looking tattoo... or atleast I hope it means love <_<

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Curse @ Jun 25 2006, 08:25 PM) [snapback]89795[/snapback][/center]
It's not fair damn it!! Finally finished downloading all the the evangelion series and they arent subtitled ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh /cry :cry:
[/b]
I have evangelion, in English or subtitled. Send me blank DVDs, and I'll burn and send them to you.

Curse...

Here is the Love Kanji Character

n0102lovet.gif

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(MoobKrad @ Jun 26 2006, 01:58 PM) [snapback]89875[/snapback][/center]
I have evangelion, in English or subtitled. Send me blank DVDs, and I'll burn and send them to you.

Curse...

Here is the Love Kanji Character

n0102lovet.gif

[/b]
Oh thats that tatoo on Garras forehead! Btw yeah it turns out they did have subtitles. I had to enable them in the media player which is a first. I still have two movies to watch. The first one sucked ass though. Why the hell would you make a movie thats just clips from the series? And oh I'm downloading the Pimsulers Japanese lesson thingys so im going to learn japanese finally! Muwahaha!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Curse @ Jun 26 2006, 01:36 PM) [snapback]89904[/snapback][/center]
Oh thats that tatoo on Garras forehead! Btw yeah it turns out they did have subtitles. I had to enable them in the media player which is a first. I still have two movies to watch. The first one sucked ass though. Why the hell would you make a movie thats just clips from the series? And oh I'm downloading the Pimsulers Japanese lesson thingys so im going to learn japanese finally! Muwahaha!
[/b]
I have a complete video/txt collection on how to learn japanese. 10 DVDs with Texbooks. I still need to have the Spanish-Japanese dictionary with me.

When Artica talks it fast, I really don't know what she is saying. I do need subtitles. :lol:

For example, Anime, as long as I have the subtitles is cool. I dont have to read them all the time, because I understand what they are saying, but then if it doesn't have subtitles i feel lost. :lol: Is a complicated matter.

For pronunciation I don't have a problem because it's the same sounds as in spanish.

Oh yeah! Before I forget, It's best if you have someone you can practice with, on the Speaking part. Someone that knows the language. If you have a Japanese friend, that would be the best. :)

The only japanese friend I have is artica :) Maybe when she gets back from Japan we can get on vent and I can practice

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Curse @ Jun 26 2006, 02:14 PM) [snapback]89910[/snapback][/center]
The only japanese friend I have is artica :) Maybe when she gets back from Japan we can get on vent and I can practice
[/b]
She is not Japanese, but good idea. :lol:

she's not? I thought she was? ..... nevertheless she knows japanese thats good enough :)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Jun 27 2006, 10:17 AM) [snapback]90056[/snapback][/center]
And a lot of "newer" words are almost the same...

like computaa instead of computer.
[/b]
All those words not available in their vocabulary. They can't pronounced the R, so the come up with similar pronunciations.

Chikara means
1. With force
2. Energetic
3. Might
4. Power
5. Agency with authority
6. Influence
7. Vigor
8. Stress
9. Emphasis
10. Endeavor
11. Efficacy
12. Support
13. Ability
14. Faculty
15. Capability
16. Attainment
17. Means (like saying, by any means neccesary)
18. Resources

It all depends in what context you use the word. By itself it doesn't say much. Is not like Love. ;)

(I have my dictionary with me :p)

LOL @ Moob. What I was saying was from my past. haven't spoken (or educated myself on) Japanese in awhile.

Nihongo wa muzukashi desu!

Back