Bump Thread!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Alison/Maryna @ Jun 23 2006, 10:58 PM) [snapback]89471[/snapback][/center]
/comfortski Bump
not too much longer though
:D
[/b]
Get a room... with Windows *Peek bump* :blush: ;)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SynTaXx-Wrath @ Jun 23 2006, 08:44 PM) [snapback]89419[/snapback][/center]
<~~~ you need an avatar more like this
and a siggy more like this v
nataliep4cn.jpg

[/b]
QFE. Great sig and avatar! :blush:
The good thing about Natalie is she is getting more hot as she gets older. :wub:

Going to bed Slumber -_-
Well probably

No work bumps tomorrow :( So back for :wacko: after Dr Who B)

Tiv can you post more details on the Faire in the other thread please?
/wave

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Rankin @ Jun 24 2006, 03:40 PM) [snapback]89556[/snapback][/center]
/bumpofthesleepdeprived
[/b]
OMFG!!!! BUMP :eek: :angry:
I overslept!!! -_- How the Feck I did that I dunno. :(
I fell asleep on my bed at about 12.30am, woke up at 6am and crawled into bed.
Then I didn't wake up until the phone rang at 9.15am!! :cry:

I didn't even have a decent reason to be late. Rushed out with no breakie or shave. So I got to work an hour later than I should have and the boss opened the shop instead of me. Now I have to work and extra 30 mins tomorrow.

So pissed at myself. I've been to bed at 4am and still got up on time! Obviously I need my catnaps. -_-

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Damilkman @ Jun 24 2006, 08:29 PM) [snapback]89589[/snapback][/center]
Azrail's hewt avatar bump
[/b]
Thank you, thank you :p

And... Ewwww go back to your last avatar or change this one! :blink:
Popular bands or not. It's not right. :D

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Azrail @ Jun 25 2006, 05:36 AM) [snapback]89596[/snapback][/center]
Thank you, thank you :p

And... Ewwww go back to your last avatar or change this one! :blink:
Popular bands or not. It's not right. :D [/b]

whats wrong with this one?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Damilkman @ Jun 24 2006, 08:41 PM) [snapback]89600[/snapback][/center]
whats wrong with this one?
[/b]
It looks like someone has used Paint to draw red splotches all over their faces.
But if you like it, you keep it. B) Better than a pic of a cartoon girl with a :cat: on her head! :lol: :p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ruler-jimbo @ Jun 24 2006, 08:47 PM) [snapback]89606[/snapback][/center]
this thread is still going? bump...
[/b]
Yes indeedy Bump :thumbsup:
318 pages of random :spam: and :wtf:
At least 100 pages or purely Artica going :blink: :D and of course :sheep: !!
:lol: :hug:

Back