ode to pre nge or f you nancy macintyre

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stavrose @ Jun 23 2006, 03:42 PM) [snapback]89258[/snapback][/center]
who?
[/b]

the lucas arts rep that said there was too much reading in the old game and that people wanted to be luke skywalker not uncle owen etc etc

i remember that Gomi and Vix video..when that woman said pre cu combat was PHD combat...i mean whats the point in playing a game if you arent going to spend the time to learn it

she made me laugh because she was so stupid >.<

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ruler-jimbo @ Jun 23 2006, 11:27 PM) [snapback]89295[/snapback][/center]
i remember that Gomi and Vix video..when that woman said pre cu combat was PHD combat...i mean whats the point in playing a game if you arent going to spend the time to learn it

she made me laugh because she was so stupid >.<
[/b]
it just shows what kinda people they want- stupid, illiterate kids who have rich, stupid parents.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shaggz1297 @ Jun 23 2006, 09:29 AM) [snapback]89297[/snapback][/center]
it just shows what kinda people they want- stupid, illiterate kids who have rich, stupid parents.
[/b]

Yeah, SOE's SWG Dept. listened to the wrong crowd and now they are down a few hundred thousand subscriptions :) For all I care I hope they go bankrupt and die in a fire.

edit* SWG Dept., Because SOE is actually doing a good job with EQ2 :p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Akieo @ Jun 24 2006, 12:33 AM) [snapback]89311[/snapback][/center]
edit* SWG Dept., Because SOE is actually doing a good job with EQ2 :p
[/b]
i still stand by sony. they most of the time make a good product.
but ill never fucking buy another SOE game period cause fuck those stale ass old dirty bastard loving son of whores /spit in their general direction.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(PrOdiGy @ Jun 23 2006, 09:06 AM) [snapback]89332[/snapback][/center]
/fart in soe's general direction
[/b]
Put a bunsen(sp) burner there, to make it more...er... Explosive!

Back