What's Everyone Doing

Status
Not open for further replies.
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ker-ri @ Jun 14 2006, 11:30 PM) [snapback]87258[/snapback][/center]
relaxin with my laptop in bed ..... zomg did I just say that?

/jedimindtrick *waves hand* she said nothing nothing about panties :ph34r:
[/b]
:drool: The mind boggles! :D
Some net searching going on no doubt? Play the innocent if you must! :p :devil:

waking up, sitting with coffee in the den / computer hovel/ star wars room, with my hubby...reading the forums, spammingthe forums, checking emails and making story updates....

the usual

Waiting for a co-worker to come back from SubWay.

Writing up a small-ish description of Rage of Wookiees.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Merlyn @ Jun 15 2006, 12:05 PM) [snapback]87416[/snapback][/center]
avoiding anything.... mostly bored...it's a holiday here
[/b]

It's Flag day here.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Merlyn @ Jun 15 2006, 07:33 AM) [snapback]87337[/snapback][/center]
waking up, sitting with coffee in the den / computer hovel/ star wars room, with my hubby...reading the forums, spammingthe forums, checking emails and making story updates....

the usual
[/b]
:spam:
You have a Star Wars room?? :blink: I just call mine my messy bedroom.
My PC is getting surrounded by little Star Wars busts and figures and you don't even want to see what the rest of the room is like! B)

Watching TV. Not sure whether to watch Deal or No Deal or sleep. I'm -_- but I have to wash my :nerd: hair. -_-

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Azrail @ Jun 15 2006, 08:55 PM) [snapback]87485[/snapback][/center]
:spam:
You have a Star Wars room?? :blink: I just call mine my messy bedroom.
My PC is getting surrounded by little Star Wars busts and figures and you don't even want to see what the rest of the room is like! B)

Watching TV. Not sure whether to watch Deal or No Deal or sleep. I'm -_- but I have to wash my :nerd: hair. -_-
[/b]

heh the star wars room.... that's where my Darth Vader and Darth Maul bubble bath statue bottles hangout and that's where the majority of the books are... ( research don't cha know) but there are no posters on the walls (yet) but mostly it's called the studio or computer room and it attracts mess the way cables attract mynocks :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back