First time here - just saying hi! =)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Azrail @ Jun 15 2006, 07:07 AM) [snapback]87224[/snapback][/center]
You have your Hareim! :blink: Let me play! :p
And I'm a quick study too. ;)
Zana, how yoouu dooing? :blush: :D
[/b]

:shocked: What are you suggesting Mr. Azrail? no wait I don't want to know.

Lekku FTW

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ker-ri @ Jun 14 2006, 03:26 PM) [snapback]87255[/snapback][/center]
:shocked: What are you suggesting Mr. Azrail? no wait I don't want to know.
Lekku FTW
[/b]
Isn't it Obvious?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(MoobKrad @ Jun 15 2006, 09:52 AM) [snapback]87285[/snapback][/center]
Isn't it Obvious?
[/b]

That he's Jealous? :lol:

:hug: Azrail okay you can be in my harem as well..........I need a eunuch guard anyway :lol:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ker-ri @ Jun 15 2006, 05:28 AM) [snapback]87379[/snapback][/center]

:hug: Azrail okay you can be in my harem as well..........I need a eunuch guard anyway :lol:
[/b]
Not exactly, but then again you can interprete it either way. -_-

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(MoobKrad @ Jun 15 2006, 07:21 PM) [snapback]87463[/snapback][/center]
Not exactly, but then again you can interprete it either way. -_-
[/b]
I'm glad you think you know what I mean cos I never do. :rolleyes:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ker-ri @ Jun 15 2006, 01:28 PM) [snapback]87379[/snapback][/center]

[/b]
SoooooOOOOooooo FUNNY!!!! <_< :shifty:

I meant to say Leave me to play.
You go have fun with your playmates and I'll play with mine. :p

Hi Zana!! :wub:
/noob leap /leap :innocent:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Azrail @ Jun 15 2006, 08:35 PM) [snapback]87469[/snapback][/center]
I'm glad you think you know what I mean cos I never do. :rolleyes:
SoooooOOOOooooo FUNNY!!!! <_< :shifty:

I meant to say Leave me to play.
You go have fun with your playmates and I'll play with mine. :p

Hi Zana!! :wub:
/noob leap /leap :innocent:
[/b]
*Giggles* Im peachy... ;) ^_^

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Avari @ Jun 15 2006, 07:57 PM) [snapback]87633[/snapback][/center]
ok i officially indicate this thread as now completely sad , make a new damn one :p
[/b]
Change it's course then. It will keep going like the Energizer Rabbit :p

haha this probably isnt funny to you wow regulars but for the first time today i saw some guy turn into a sheep and then start running in circles. had me laughing for a while

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(PrOdiGy @ Jun 16 2006, 11:03 AM) [snapback]87760[/snapback][/center]
haha this probably isnt funny to you wow regulars but for the first time today i saw some guy turn into a sheep and then start running in circles. had me laughing for a while
[/b]
Mages can turn you into a shep for 20 secs (More seconds as you progress on the ability)

lol well whatever it was brought out the giggling 5 year old in me (which is probably around 90% of my brain activity)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(PrOdiGy @ Jun 16 2006, 11:07 AM) [snapback]87765[/snapback][/center]
lol well whatever it was brought out the giggling 5 year old in me (which is probably around 90% of my brain activity)
[/b]
Wait 'til you see the MIGHT of the mechanical squirrel.

Back